Target "Great Holiday Toy Sale" Catalog Posted

Brad

Does anyone know if these prices are valid online? I'm about 90 miles from a Target, but there are several things on my kiddos' lists that I would like to pick up!

Most, if not all of the items in the catalog should be online. It says in it the catalog to search Target.com using the product number listed under each toy.

Also, it says you get free shipping for items in the toy catalog and other things at Target.com/HotToys

Nice to look at...

I was hoping for a great deal on a Go-Go Pup, too. If someone else offers it for a better price will Target PM and let you use the coupon?

I picked up Cuponk at Target this week for $9, and it came with a free bag of chips. There were several games to choose from.

Anyone know when this will be in the paper? 11/3 is a Wednesday.( strange day to start a sale) so I was expecting the book to be in todays paper like usual but it wasnt. Do u think it will be in Tuesdays paper? I had also read that it would be available to see online today but it isnt..so any thoughts?

You got the target toy ad in the paper? The only ad in mine was the regular target ad and the tru christmas ad..

I apologize, it was the TRU book. I was reading the TRU thread and looking at the book, for some reason I thought it was Target's. You beat me to the thread, I was about to delete my response lol. Sorry again, that's what I get for only getting 3 hrs of sleep :eyepoppin

I called the Target that is closest to me to find out if they knew when the book would be available and they said they didn't have any idea and acted as if they had never heard of a holiday toy book. I have to drive over an hour to a Target so I don't want to go and there be no book. Are the coupons with all the books or just sent out for certain people?

I called the Target that is closest to me to find out if they knew when the book would be available and they said they didn't have any idea and acted as if they had never heard of a holiday toy book. I have to drive over an hour to a Target so I don't want to go and there be no book. Are the coupons with all the books or just sent out for certain people?[/QUO

I just looked online and some of their toy catalog prices are already reduced. ( not the coupon ones though) I guess we still have to wait for that!

The only book that was in the paper this week here was the Kmart toy book. I was going to call our local Target today to see if they would have them in the store today. I usually get coupons mailed to my house from Target even though I don't have their credit card.

I called our local Target and they said they should be getting the catalog in any day now. That they will be in the toy section on an end cap. She said she doesn't know when exactly since the sale starts on 11/3. So I think I might just drop by our Target to check.