Imaginarium Train Table

egapinski

I just checked and the trainset isnt the same as the one in the christmas book. Not too much diffrence on price either since your going to be saving $30 already and then can use a coupon so u could get the one in the christmas book for the same price as the one on sale on BF :) and not have to track it down in the store on BF! lol

I'm gonna try holding out til BF too.

last year they started BF at 1 minute after midnight. The B&M store was a nightmare but most of the stuff was online for the same price with free shipping (even though it wasn't advertised as such). I will be shopping online this BF for the train table.

Wow, that really is a great deal! Imaginarium puts out a new train table every year so the picture would be different in last year's catalog. Last year's model did sell at the regular price as this year's table. So you really are getting a $50 additional savings and a free train set! I am definitely holding out. My children really love to play with the Thomas table when they go to the store. Thank you so much for looking into it and replying to my post. I have never gone to Black Friday before, but there is a first time for everything! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!:D

i bought my son the train table last year along with some imaginarium trains and they started falling apart within 2 weeks. My son, who was 3 at the time, didnt go rough on them either. My sons dad had to nail the drawers back together 4 times in the past year.