Halloween Weekend Contest - 2 Ways to Win [Winners Posted]

Brad

OK, 8 winners so far (BFAddict716, connieh, totallyBF, Lusha120, harrispizza4, fairyprincess83, ogadoga, lot-narth)

:) yay! i went to walmart at 1 in the morning bought a 3 dollar pumpkin and carved it as fast as possible! and it was totally worth it because now i won a black friday t-shirt!!! YAYAY!! i love this site.

I'd dress up as a parmedic and show up just before the doors were about to open. I'd tell the guy who opens the door that we received a call from inside about an employee passing out and that I needed to be let in. That way I'm already inside stackin my cart when the doors open and I can make my way to the checkout.. :)

Wow...some of your costume ideas are pretty creative!! I'd have to be the shopper lady in the old Mervyn's commercials that stood outside the doors tapping her fingers on the glass going "open, open"......LOVED that Black Friday commercial!!! Of course, nobody but me would know what I was supposed to be......................:)

I've loved reading this thread! I would be hard pressed to come up with a costume that hasn't already been mentioned, so I think I would go with Superman - And faster than a speeding bullet I would scoop up all the doorbusters I was there for and fly off to the next store!

It's a bird, it's a plane, it's "SUPER GOTTADEALER!":superman:

2. To go with the Halloween theme, reply to this thread with the answer to this question: if you had to wear a costume while you went shopping on Black Friday, which costume would you choose, and why? Consider weather conditions, crowds, etc... Be funny and creative

I woud wear costume of a Mass murderer.....complete with blood, guts. random body parts in a trail behind me. This is the only way I can see to clear a path to the deals that I want to get!

Heck, these die hards are out for BLOOD on BF, so a girl's gotta do what she's gotta do!!