Halloween Weekend Contest - 2 Ways to Win [Winners Posted]

Brad

can't see it real well, I don't think, but 37 photos later, I'm tired of messing with it, havn't had any coffee yet!

note to self:buy kids another pumpkin seeing as mom stole it to win a t shirt!

and I'd dress up as Rosie The Riveter (yes my current costume), she was the ORIGINAL tough cookie!

Edited by Lusha120

On black Friday I usually dress up as honest Abe Lincoln. I show up 20 minutes before each store opens and cut the line at about third or fourth person. After the manager comes out and people complain, I tell the manager, "come on...., who you gonna believe?"

As I've just finished my halloween costume... I'm a little out of creativity. But, if I were to dress up on BF I would go as a Octomom with babies all attached to me - and hopefully it would be enough of a distraction I could dash to the front of the line!

We already carved pumpkins so can't do that one. I would dress up like a Vampire Slayer with tons of garlic around my neck. You know your gonna stink and chances are that people are gonna stand back away from you while your waiting to score one of those doorbusters.

Update: we have 5 winners so far for the pumpkin carving part of the contest.

We had 2 more, but they ended up being from the same person/IP address/computer (both accounts with only that one post), so they have been disqualified.

So 5 more t-shirts available!

Update: we have 5 winners so far for the pumpkin carving part of the contest.

We had 2 more, but they ended up being from the same person/IP address/computer (both accounts with only that one post), so they have been disqualified.

So 5 more t-shirts available!

That's a shame. The pic of the pumpkin that is no longer in the thread was rather cool, but what they did was not!

Awesome contest though!!