BF tip

Keebelf

You might want to check with your stores closer to BF, we only did this last year and so I am not sure if ALL of them are like that.

Anyway, we had quite a few things to get from Sears last BF and so I sent Chris in a few days early (I think the day before thanksgiving) so he could get a lay-out of the store and possably find out where some of the more major items on the list were going to be at (ie. his surround sound unit). While he was there talking to the sales clerk, they told him that he could purchase everything right then and just come into the store on BF morning with his receipt and take it to the desk and they would refund the money that he would have saved.

Needless to say, buying everything he could a day before Thanksgiving and then going back into the store an hour after it opened on Black Friday and only having to go to the Service Desk with only his reciepts was a lot less of a headache than having to go through everything.

Granted, yes, if we could have gotten the same deals online it would have been much easier but I am not sure if the deal did apply online.

Just thought I would offer this up for anyone who is dreading the lines and the fights and stuff. Chris can't get off work this BF but, if we get anything, we are going to try this method again and then he will just get into work an hour or so late.

I believe that Sears offered their BF prices starting at about 6am on Thanksgiving day. I'm not sure if they'll do that again this year, but I think I'll try to see what kind of deals can be found on-line Thanksgiving day, and hopefully cut out a lot of stuff for BF. Nothing will be in-store, though, unless I can convince my wife to go for me. :)