Target to have first ever 4-day sale before Thanksgiving

sweetdiggity

i would love to see the ad, can someone give me the site. i tried the above posts but for whatever reason no ad is coming up lol

That's where the ad is. I downloaded it last night. Don't know why it's not working now.

If I bought the Acer netbook today could I go back on Sunday and get a price adjustment?

Kaspersky keeps telling me the same thing (both links) so be careful guys....Better safe than sorry. It should be posted soon I'd think by Target...I'll wait...

THANKS about the DSI :) So does this startfirst thing SUNDAY morning (normal opening hours?) The electronics guy and me have become friends :D (during the Ereader clearance) I could live with WHITE and DD could get a cool skin :D

Is there certain items each day? Or just one big ad? (thanks tothose brave enough to DL it!)

Kaspersky keeps telling me the same thing (both links) so be careful guys....Better safe than sorry. It should be posted soon I'd think by Target...I'll wait...

THANKS about the DSI :) So does this startfirst thing SUNDAY morning (normal opening hours?) The electronics guy and me have become friends :D (during the Ereader clearance) I could live with WHITE and DD could get a cool skin :D

Is there certain items each day? Or just one big ad? (thanks tothose brave enough to DL it!)

There was absolutely nothing wrong with the link or the ad. I downloaded it at work and our network settings are very strict. However, to answer your questions, yes it's normal hours and the ad looks like any other Sunday ad. All items are on sale Sunday through Wednesday.