Clearance Aeropostale

spwalkhen

I guess I was lucky then. As soon as I saw the email I went to the site right away. I just placed an order for 14 items for DD12 and DS14. I got 3 hoodies, 7 long sleeve shirts, 1 short sleeve henley, 1 sweat capris, 1 cami, and 1 lightweight peacoat, all shipped for $117.00 It was weird the long sleeve henleys I got listed for 2 for $30 price in shopping cart came up $6.00:gdlicklips: Just thrilled since I got 2 long sleeve shirts for DD in the store and paid double what I just got them for. Those will be going back!! The kids loved getting Aero stuff last year for Xmas.

I think I am finally done with their smaller gifts. All I need to get now is their big gifts and I hope to do that on B:)

the last time they had this deal I had like $300 bucks worth of clothes ordered for $50 plus shipping..they sent me an order confirmation then sent the shipping confirmation..14 days later my UPS status hadnt changed so I called them..UPS never recieved the package and Aero said they shipped it. When I told them that UPS never received the package from them they said oh well we must have lost it. All your items are now out of stock. Sorry. They refunded my money and sent me a free shipping code that can not be used with any other codes. :rolleyes: This is actually the third time this has happened to me