Caption Photos & Win Black Friday T-Shirts [Winners Posted]

Brad

#1 Objective #1. We must clear the cart hurdles!

#2 Now do you think this is enough to get us on gottadeal.com??

#3 Attention shoppers! The employees bought all of the door busters but we do have some consolation Wetnaps for the 1st 100 shoppers in line.

#1 Where apparently even the carts have to wait in line...

#2 This is the BEST homeless shelter EVER! We got video games AND heat!!

#3 OK, anyone here for the $200 laptops can go home now! Those were sold out at 1 a.m. I know they don't go on sale until 5, but the vouchers were gone by 1, so BEAT IT!

1. When they said pick up a cart on your way in, I never thought they meant it literally.

2. "What?!?! You mean the portable XBOX doesn't come out tomorrow and I'm going to have to keep carrying this everywhere I go?"

3. "I know, I know, I'm very popular, but please form a single file line and everyone will get a signed autograph."

photo 1: Even the shopping carts are camping out overnite for Black Friday!

photo 2: A whole new meaning is given to campfire stories!

photo 3: Due to circumstances beyond our control, the store will not be opeing for another 24 hours!

Photo 1 - "Target shoppers, introducing our new obstacle course."

Photo 2 - "Best idea ever, the wives think we're fishing in Florida, wait till we show up with a new 52" HDTV."

Photo 3 - "OK folks, lets try this again - please move back and form one line."

Photo #1: Target: Where the deals are so great, even the carts line up.

Photo #2: Gallon of soda, $3. Video games, $200. Propane powered heater, $95. Pizza, $10. Spending Thanksgiving night in the 'Outdoorsmen Store' parking lot to buy a new ice auger with your best friend: Priceless.

Photo #3: "I am going to fart on all of you as you enter the store, just because I can and I know you will deal with it because you want that $150 flat screen TV".

Am I the only person wondering if some of these 1 post people are the same person with multiple emails?? Could be wrong, but there are an AWEFUL lot of them and all together...

The forum flags people with multiple accounts using the same IP address and/or the same computer. Although there's nothing we can do if someone registers a new account from some other computer elsewhere. If someone really wants to cheat to have a better chance to win a $5 t-shirt, well then there isn't much more we can do about it. Pretty sad though if it's happening.

But I'm guessing the first-post people are just new members who finally decided to register to try and win a shirt. Happens every year.

So many great entries it was very difficult to just pick a few, but I don't have enough shirts to give to everyone :P

The winners are:

siczlo

EmConMom

berry1014

stacya

lelee24

parteejen

Promom

spwalkhen

acornell2

jerica388

Look for a PM from me soon.