Caption Photos & Win Black Friday T-Shirts [Winners Posted]

Brad

Pic # 1...Santa: "Noooooo, those are clearly my reindeer and my sled, stop being so foolish!" Elf: "Yeah Santa, I think you need to lay off the spiced egg nog."

Pic # 2..."Ha! First in line! There is NO chance they'll run out of them hose spreaders for my RV before I get in there this year!"

Pic #3..."Ladies and Gentlemen, don't shoot the messenger! It's not my fault you got here 2 minutes after the sale started! You'll have to wait until we clear some shoppers out before you get in, now calm down!"

1. "OK on the count of 3 everyone play dead ..1....2....3 !"

2. "My wife said this black friday thing was crazy but so far I'm not seeing it !"

3. " Anyone who is here for the doorbuster laptop please come to the front of the line ! We do have 3 of them available."

Photo #1- "Target prepares for the first ever Evil Knievel Motorcyle jump over upside down shopping carts"

Photo #2- "Black Friday? I thought this was the line for Springsteen tickets"

Photo #3- "Ok! Listen up people! The sale on Bullhorns will begin in 5 minutes."

1: After having a blast bowling with a big red ball and shopping carts, all the shoppers left before the store opened.

2: Two shoppers looking to buy more X-Box games so they will have something different to play while they wait in line next Black Friday.

3: "Everyone, this is the employee's entrance; the line to get in the store is on the other side of the building."

1. You put your left wheels in, you put your left wheels out...

2. Camping out for Black Friday is not nearly as fun as when we did it for the Star Wars movies. But at least we can play The Force Unleashed. Maybe next year I'll wear my Bob Fett Costume.

3. Unfortunately folks, due to the recession, we are closing all freestanding stores immediately. Please feel free to shop online at www.bestbuy.com. Thank you for your patronage.

Photo #1: Here at Target, we excel in our perfect placement of outdoor lawn care.

Photo #2: Heatlamp? or Fan attached to the pizza box. Your Guess.

Photo #3: Brad: "Single File, everyone will get a Black Friday T Shirt."

5 YEARS, come on baby! DADDY NEEDS SNAKE EYES!

Photo 1- Handicapped Cart Parking ONLY

Photo 2- My wife thinks I went hunting...do you think she will notice the big screen tv when she gets home?

Photo 3- Next up for bid is ticket #5 for the 499.00, 60 inch Plasma TV...Let's start the bidding at 150.00...do I hear 150.00?

#1 This years attempt by Target to combine the XGames and Black Friday didn't go over so well. No one showed up for Shopping Cart Moguls

#2 "So your wife told you too that Best Buy was passing out free Super Bowl tickets to husband who waited in line, huh"???

#3 "Ok folks, first one to speak loses their place in line! Starting...... NOW!!"

1. In local news, Target has drastically improved their security this black friday with the introduction of their impenetrable cart wall.

2. Unemployment line = practice for black friday

3. "Thank you everyone for waiting, unfortunately, Apple has only sent us 2 iPhones to sell this month."

Photo #1- "Target installs hurdles in an attempt to slow down bargain shoppers on Black Friday"

Photo #2 " Propane tank $55.00, camping supplies $100.00, Black Friday Doorbusters- PRICELESS"

Photo #3 "We are sorry to inform you, this is the line for the bathroom"

#1 After years of unsuccessful attempts to minimize congestion in the shopping aisles, Target has implemented a mildly unorthodox solution.

#2 The producers of "My Name is Earl" finally solve the mystery of the cast members missing from the set.

#3 The crowd gets whipped into a frenzy when the staff announces the local in-store special: The 1st 100 customers will receive a limited edition copy of MTV's Celebrity DeathMatch 20th Anniversary Special DVD featuring such classic matches as Yanni vs. Michael Bolton, Zsa Zsa Gabor vs. Tammy Faye Baker and a never-before-seen bikini mud wrasslin' throwdown between Liberace and Richard Simmons.

http://www.gottadeal.com/images/bfshirt.gif

Another t-shirt contest! We had this one last year and it was pretty fun, so we'll do it again.

Below are 3 photos from past Black Fridays. Come up with a caption for each photo and post them in this thread.

Entries will be accepted until 5pm ET on Friday afternoon. At that point, I'll choose 5 of my favorites to win Black Friday t-shirts and then (for those of you who aren't as creative, lol) I'll choose 5 more at random from all the other entries to also win shirts, so we're going to give away 10 total t-shirts for this contest!

If you've already won a t-shirt in a previous contest, you can't be selected as a winner again, but you can still feel free to post your captions.

Also, while you can feel free to post more than one set of captions, there is a limit of one entry for the contest per member.

Good luck and here are the photos:

PHOTO #1

http://www.gottadeal.com/images/caption1.jpg

PHOTO #2

http://www.gottadeal.com/images/caption2.jpg

PHOTO #3

http://www.gottadeal.com/images/caption3.jpg

Photo#1- "I like work. It fascinates me. I sit and look at it for hours."

Photo#2- "Growing old is mandatory. Growing up? Definitely optional."

Photo#3-"The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!"

1. Two managers at the local Target intend to sit in lawn chairs just inside the barricade to get the best view of shoppers who attempt to jump the carts and land on their faces.

2. "Dude. I don't know why my wife complains about waiting in line on Black Friday. This is a whole lot more comfortable than my deer stand."

3. "Attention everyone: I wanted to let you know I just snagged the last laptop for myself. You can all return to your cars and head to the next store on your Black Friday list."

1. I'm glad Target marked their territory with shopping carts rather than taking a more canine approach.

2. With this level of extravagence, why aren't these guys camped out first in line?

3. "If everyone packs in a little closer, I'm confident you will all get what you want. Now push together people."

PHOTO #1 a few carts, a ball and line tape is suppose to hold everyone back.....Little does this Target know how 'Black Friday' really works being the stores first year.....I guess some will have to learn by their mistakes.

PHOTO #2 This isn't bad at all...we're #1 in line, we have our munchies, video games, and our blankies...what else could we ask for? Wonder how the women are doing on hunting...just sitting there.. waiting with nothing to do.

PHOTO #3 ATTENTION WAL-MART SHOPPERS...the doors will be opening soon and we are asking for your help to keep everything calm..to get this started I will be singing 'Kumbaya'..everyone