Caption Photos & Win Black Friday T-Shirts [Winners Posted]

Brad

Photo #1 - Target's big red balls of doom do not discriminate in their carnage and rampaging...even the carts are not safe!

Photo #2 - 364 days a year we would call them crazy...on Black Friday they are WARRIORS!

Photo #3 - Look folks...this is AppleBEE's...not the APPLE STORE! We have NO iPads! GO HOME!

#1 An electric fence in disguise will assure that people heed the warning "NO LINE JUMPING"

#2 Surrounded by the comforts of home, John Doe giggles at the thought of selling his PS3 on ebay for quadruple the price!!!!

#3 I am armed with a tazer.....be nice, I repeat BE NICE!

• Several shoppers passed the time by seeing who could jump the most overturned shopping carts. Most thought John was crazy when he said he could jump 10 at once. They were right, he was horribly maimed and will never shop again.
  • Sadly, the complimentary food handed out to the first in line was not prepared properly. This was the resulting line for the bathrom.
  • This year's hot item at Best Buy: A 12 foot tall person, complete with stocking stuffer megaphone!

Photo 1: "Aaand back, and stretch, and lift and push. That's it ladies, get those rollers moving! You'll thank me later," said the red Target training ball.

Photo 2:Hackers enjoying surveillance while disguised as waiting shoppers: "Dude, how much you wanna bet the tall lady runs into the door when I press this button"?

Photo 3: Guy wearing glasses in left corner: "Easy with the bullhorn, chewbacca... just let me get my karaoke machine and go home."

~PHOTO 1~ www.YOUTUBE.com/BlackFridayTarget2010

Day After Thanksgiving these Early Birds get a good laugh as line

Jumpers try to jump over carts and land flat on their faces!

VIEWS [11,262,010]

~PHOTO 2~ "Dude what were we thinking" "That's easy man, we can play video games all night without our wives nagging at us, plus I got to miss dinner with her mom. Cold or not this was the best idea ever!"

~PHOTO 3~ "Excuse me Early Birds! You will not be able to shop if my employees can't get through!"

Edited by Damien9104

1. Red rover, Red Rover sends Gottadealers right over.

2. Fridge. Check. Color TV and Wii check. Generator, generator. Well I can’t think of everything

3. Ok I will only say this one time so listen up…There are NO door busters this year. We just wanted to see if you would still come out and freeze your tails off.

1: This Christmas Target is continuing with the "Go Green" theme.. Not only must you bring your own shopping bags, you now have to bring your own cart!

2: Lets pretend we suck at this game, maybe we can hustle enough cash for our doorbusters out of some unsuspecting schmuck.

3: Excuse me please.. I just need to grab a box of tampons for my wife, do you mind if I go in first?

Photo 1 ~ Twas the night after Black Friday and all through the store, the carts bowed their heads and prayed….Please, NO MORE!

Photo 2 ~ Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dog…gonna save me 5 bucks and that’s my epilogue!

Photo 3 ~ “Steamed Rice or Fried Rice?”

1) Barricades are ready! Not gottadealers ... KEEP AWAY!!!!

2) You need more? I have enough with my Heater, Pizza, 360, friends and GOTTADEAL!!!

3) Please, all not gottadealers, form a line from here to the end. All gottadealers have a priority space. If you don't understand me, please move your bussiness away.

I'm sorry. I want a shirt. Good day for all.

1. tuesday november 22 ... ' WIPEOUT Target style', bob and jeff were the first two not to die and got their chairs across the finish line and ready'

2. wed. november 23... Bob says to jeff "Who said shopping was womens work? this is man space" Jeff says "yeah but dude, you were supposed to wait till FRIDAY to buy the wii " Bob: "hows she gonna know? I got it didn't I?"

3. BLACK FRIDAY : "Is there a bob or jeff here? Bob? Jeff? Your wives called, they saw you on the news with the wii and wanted me to let you know We are NOT doing price adjustments, I repeat we are not doing price adjustments. Bob? Jeff? I hope you are comfortable".

Edited by Lusha120
I had a better one!

#1 Attention Shoppers you will recieve 50% off on everything you can put inside the basket, Just the way it is right now!

#2 Guys are you sure this is the day our wives told us to be here??????

#3 Attention Shoppers, this year is going to be a little different. The front of the line is now the back of the line and the back of the line is now the front of the line. HA HA just kidding.

1. "Please stand back from the scene. There is nothing to shop for here. This is a crime scene. I repeat. There is nothing to shop for here."

2. "Hey, who is going to watch this stuff when the doors open?"

3. "Please form a line. Thank You. Now, we are only going to let ten people in at a time unless you are going to sign up for the Best Buy Credit Card or the Best Buy Financing Plan."

#1 - Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, GOOSE.....

#2 - Money my wife took from my last month's paycheck: $1,000.00

Gas, food for grill, beer for BF line entertainment: $60.00

Hanging out with my buds while the wives shop BF: $PRICELESS

And for everything else.....there's Xbox!

#3 - ticket for first entry to store....going once, going twice....SOLD! (and who is Waldo and why an I being asked to call out for him???)

Photo 1

Quick roll over play dead and they won't attack us!

or

Shopping carts and ostriches are very similar; they both have the same hiding technique. If I can't see them, they can't see me!

Photo 2

Talk about a block party, this party goes around the whole block!

Photo 3

Best Shopping Strategy: Pretend to be a worker and announce "anyone driving a vehicle with a license plate your lights are on!"

or

"Will the real Slim Shady please stand up?"

1. The upside down cart race

2. "It was the night before Black Friday, the family was gathered around the generator. Not a creature was stirring, not even a line cutter"

3. "Hey I am going to let you finish getting in the store, but I just wanted to tell you that Gottadeal online deals are the best!"