Caption Photos & Win Black Friday T-Shirts [Winners Posted]

Brad

1. Target shopping carts taking a little nap before Black Friday shopping begins.

2. I don't know what mom was always complaining about having to camp out on Black Friday.

3. I dropped my shopping list. Can someone find it for me, or my wife is going to kill me.

1. shopping carts on strike in front of Target, protesting Black Friday overload abuse!

2. Man in the plaid blanket "So far I've made 50 dollars renting out the video game and I've only been in line for an hour!!

3. Attention shoppers! Due to lack of space for employees we will only be opening one check out line....Wait time is expected to be a verrrrrrrrry lonnnnnnng time!!!!!!

#1 - Maybe if we lay here real still they wont notice us.

#2 - Dude those $5 snuggies and zhu zhus are so ours, totally worth the camping and 3 day wait!

#3 - I will randomly select one person from this crowd to go inside alone and go shopping first everyone else doesnt have a problem with that right?!

Pic 1- hobo parking only.

Pic 2- a peek inside a West Virginians living room

Pic 3- is there a Brad Baker in the crowd? Your boss just called and said he knows you're not sick because he saw you on the news coverage. Dude you're fired!

Pic 1- how to stop a blonde from shopping on black Friday

Pic 2- "it sucks we had to miss thanksgiving to wait in line. " "Yeah but what other day can we find the big slim jims for 25 cent?"

Pic 3- hey the Asians love Justin Beiber also!

Photo 1: "Ah, thanks for saving me a seat!"

Photo 2: "Bob, this was a great idea. I can't think of a better way to kill time while the wives shop."

Photo 3: "Sorry, people. Employees called in sick and this store will not be opening. Thank you, come again."

1) After watching You Tube videos of Black Fridays Past, the carts realized their impending fate and surrendered

2)Don't worry! That dude said he'd hold our spot for us.

3)Attention Please! The correct line to the store opening is on the other side of the building. You have to be in the OTHER line to get your free gift card for the first 50 people.

Photo #1 : "I can't believe I'm first in line!!!!"

Photo #2 : " Isn't this the line for the release of RockBand 3?"

Photo #3 : "I know you all have been waiting out here for hours and the store opens in 5 minutes, but I need to let you know that the 60" LCD TV for $99 is a misprint...the real price is $999."

1. "Let's play a little red ball while we wait to be trashed by the mob"

2. "I told you we would get better FOX channels signal here now that our Dish Network subscription decided to drop them out"

3. "If anybody found my $100 laptop ticket please return it promptly"

#1- Bill and Sam had hoped barricading their resin chairs would insure they'd be first in line. It was only after they returned from getting coffee that they realized they should have stayed in them.

#2.- Think mom's noticed the tvs missing yet?

#3- Time to play needle in the haystack. Ready, set, go!

#1- The Thin Red Line (Hey Brad, look up this reference, it's a good one, lol)

#2- Black Friday- More than just bargains

#3- "No stock, no price adjustments, no peace! No stock, no price adjustments, no peace!"

My brain needed a few days to warm up, I definately like these better than my first attempt, lol.

1. HEADLINE: Target helps unemployment - hires homeless for security team.

2. With all these comforts, what more could they have to shop for?

3. Attention customers, when the fine print says "minimum two per store" that means we really only have two.

#1: A tribute to the brave souls who have given Black Friday their all

#2: A couple of unlikely game designers have figured out how to make Black Friday a game - literally.

#3: "There are no more GD shirts available..." (Praying silently - "Please don't let them find out I have a GD t-shirt hidden inside my coat yet...")

1. Five little shopping carts waiting to be led,

One fell over and bumped his head,

Shoppers called the boss and the boss man said

No more carts will be playing dead

2. Next year, we're going to bring a commode so we never have to pause the game.

3. Elvis is NOT in the building!

1. No Rudolph, turning the carts upside down will not make people buy the shopping bags!

2. Hey man, are you sure there is a merit badge for gaming?

3. Attention shoppers, this year the tickets for laptops will be given to the last people in line.

Photo 1: Shopping Cart Polo, the newest in NCAA sanctioned fall sports for the 2010 season.

Photo 2: It was Cyber Monday Night before Billy Bob's wife found him and his two friends frozen outside Best Buys.

Photo 3: "In case of emergency please remember no oxygen masks will fall, the exit doors will be jammed with people trying to get in them and your pilot will be trying to beat you to the door busters. Thank you for flying with Gotta Deal Airlines have a nice Black Friday!"

#1 - "Don't worry I came in at 2am and blocked the doors.....hopefully they will all go to that store where guys work in yellow jackets!"

#2 - "I sure hope they gots enough of them thar crossbows for all of us!"

#3 - "You will have a better chance getting an ipad at Target!"

1) All the carts turned over, anxiously awaiting thier inspections. Don't want to be caught with a wobbly wheel!

2)Man, we sh ould of thought of this years ago! What a way to get out of dishes, and a day with her parents!

3) Due to unforseen circumstances, Angelina Jolie, will not be appearing as Lara Croft today.

Edited by spwalkhen
spelling

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Any of you employees that can hog tie line jumpers like you hog tied the carts gets a bonus!

2. 3:00 A.M. sidewalk party, no wives, no kids, lets do this every Friday.

3. I don't know who told you all that the sale was here but you need to move 3 blocks down.

Photo 1: The doorbusters are so awesome this year that even the carts are already lining up! :eyepoppin

Photo 2: To make up for watching, playing & talking about football ALL day on Thanksgiving - these men have agreed to hold their wives' place in line & hand off the credit cards when the women arrive ready to shop! :shock:

Photo 3: To thank you for the great turnout, we have decided to order some food. Anyone want an egg roll? :yup:

#1 "We had hoped to offer free rides on our buggy train; however, once we connected the buggy wheels, we couldn't get them to stand up right."

#2 "Man, bringing a generator and the gas grill was genius!"

#3 "Please be patient, we have 3 Iphones in stock."