Caption Photos & Win Black Friday T-Shirts [Winners Posted]

Brad

http://www.gottadeal.com/images/bfshirt.gif

Another t-shirt contest! We had this one last year and it was pretty fun, so we'll do it again.

Below are 3 photos from past Black Fridays. Come up with a caption for each photo and post them in this thread.

Entries will be accepted until 5pm ET on Friday afternoon. At that point, I'll choose 5 of my favorites to win Black Friday t-shirts and then (for those of you who aren't as creative, lol) I'll choose 5 more at random from all the other entries to also win shirts, so we're going to give away 10 total t-shirts for this contest!

If you've already won a t-shirt in a previous contest, you can't be selected as a winner again, but you can still feel free to post your captions.

Also, while you can feel free to post more than one set of captions, there is a limit of one entry for the contest per member.

Good luck and here are the photos:

PHOTO #1

http://www.gottadeal.com/images/caption1.jpg

PHOTO #2

http://www.gottadeal.com/images/caption2.jpg

PHOTO #3

http://www.gottadeal.com/images/caption3.jpg

#1: "I wish I would've been on the hurdle team in high school...then I could still rush the joint!!"

#2: "I can't feel my ass but these deals will be SO worth it!"

#3: ""Attention! All Gottadeal members will be allowed in the store first! Everyone else, step aside for a moment. Thanks. "

Photo#3 "Has anyone seen Waldo? I repeat, has anyone seen Waldo"

LOL

Photo #1- Unfortunately, this year the carts are boycotting the abuse they endure on Black Friday. Please be prepared to use trash cans instead…

Photo #2 – “Yes, sir. You heard me correctly. Please deliver the pizza to the Wal-Mart, south side of the building. I will be wearing a green blanket. No, sit, this is not a prank…”

Photo #3 – Please don’t hurt me…

1- Look at me! I knocked down all the carts with the big red ball playing dominos!!

2- Wife to Husband - "you expect me to believe you were waiting in line, all night, in the freezing cold, on a store to open when I can't even get you to pick up your underwear off the bathroom floor?

3- The running of the bulls!

photo #1

the doorbuster for target is you get temporary shelter while waiting for the store to open!

photo #2

"This is fun!!!" they exclaimed, as everyone passed them going in to shop.

photo#3

"The doors will open in 5 minutes!! there is a celebrity in the crowd...heres johnny!!!"

Edited by dealluvr

1. Attention Target employees...please put on you battle gear and take your places behind the barracade...

2. Hey Bob...who is gonna watch our stuff while we shop?

3. I would just like to take a moment and thank you for waiting so paitently...hey..wait..stop! MOMMY!

#1 The happy little carts lined up to play duck, duck, goose but the Evil Red Ball had other plans……

#2 If you want to view paradise, simply look around and view it.

#3 "Attention shoppers who wish to retain their sanity – come and live with me in peace and safety, away from all the Wangdoodles, and Hornswogglers, and Snozzwangers, and rotten, Vermicious Knids – you know, the other shoppers"

#1- Target rolls out a new ad campaign for the 2010 season by creating crop circles with shopping carts.

#2- Getting kicked out of my mom's house has never been so fun! Why are there so many other people here using the free power?

#3- Attention! Everything you wanted is already gone. Please purchase other items in our store that look similar to our doorbusters, but have outrageously high prices! Thanks!

1. Our wheels are up in the air, We Surrender !!!

2. After all that Turkey we figured we'd go out and get a little fresh air and exercise our hands

3. All Right Everybody, the line starts here...or there... or oh no where is security.

1. Ok, nicely done, men. I know it seems silly to hogtie carts, but that is exactly how I want you to handle line jumpers.

2. Hey, those guy are grabbing doorbusters with that remote controlled robot! Get them!!

3. One at a time, everyone. I will now be passing out tickets that will allow you to buy this awesome yellow shirt. One ticket per family, please!

1. BF shopping cart camp. So the 2 white chairs are the drill sgts and the target baskets and "dropping and giving them 20!" pushups.

2. Someone run inside and get us the newest game, we're getting tired of this one.

3. Please, don't push, sho . . . of forget it. None of you are listening anyway.

1. "Target introduces its new "Thin Red Line" of defense strategy, instead of the costly cops, customers will be herded through the gates in an orderly, but bovine fashion."

2. "Old XBOX you are hoping to replace, $60, Broken down Dynex TV from 1999 that you couldn't trade for an LCD, $20, Personal country-boy heater with stone-age fridge with all the fix-in's....Priceless!!

3. "Stop laughing at me!!! I am serious! The supply truck did not make it, and we only have one laptop from the ad. The Manager says he will limit it to the first person who can make it to the stop sign and hang on for verification, thank you!!":D

Photo 1: This year, in addition to the shopping cart line barricades, two brave associates will be seated in the corner to answer questions like “Where’s the end of the line?” and “Can I go in early to go to the restroom?” & laugh at the idiots who attempt to jump the barricades at 4 minutes prior to opening.

Photo 2: Hey guys-- the “handicapped parking” sign above you is NOT referring to your video golf score! On second thought, you might qualify as “mentally challenged”…

Photo 3: “Due to lack of interest, we have postponed our sale until further notice. When our sales people are interested in DEALING with all of you, we will let you know. Thank you and have a good day!”

PHOTO #1

Hey, this isn’t quite what the manager meant when he said to line the carts up and get them ready for Black Friday shoppers!

PHOTO #2

Wait the store can’t be opening yet, I’m not done with my game!

PHOTO #3

Okay we have 1 left, who was here first?