Post your Black Friday '05 Wish List

i-bystander

I am hoping to turn my room into a superb entertainment room, I'm saving up about 3,000 to 4,000 to get a 42" or 50" HDTV, xbox 360, if I don't already have one by that time, Home Theatre system basically to add on to my killer computer setup :P

Don't really have a wish list right now... I just heard news of a Treo 700 today on engadget.com and my cell phone plan is up in december so I may make the switch from my blackberry to the Treo.

I think the 700 doesn't come out until sometime next year (at least with Verizon). My bf upgraded his 600 to the 650 sometime this past year, and then heard word of the 700. He said by the time it comes out it'll be time to upgrade anyway.

Anyway, right now all I really want to see are some great deals on video games. The two kids I babysit for have a GameCube and both have GBA SPs. Buying toys for them is pretty hard to do. The 9-y/o girl likes Bratz, but doesn't really play with them so there's not much of a point in buying the dolls. The little boy is going to be 7 come Christmas, and will play with a toy for about a day to a week, then forget all about it.

Well DH already purchased his present (a new Home Theatre system) so I guess a good laptop, a Palm Zire 31, a new computer. For DD, some clothes, a new Dora bedding set, some toys. Does anyone know which is better for a 3 1.2 yr old who is turning 4 in January-Leapster or Pixur or the other one I can't remember?:o

My wish list would be to be able to give my kids a great christmas as last year was a disaster and to see my family in ny and that no child should wake up without gifts under the tree or any parents to have to face that hurt Have a Blessed holiday everyone and hope black friday will bless the kids:holiday09 :holiday14:holiday12:holiday03:holiday16 :holiday16 :holiday08:holiday05:holiday07:holiday01:holiday02:holiday04:holiday13:holiday15:holiday10:holiday11