Post your Black Friday '05 Wish List

i-bystander

Hmmmmm...

PS2 console

Those doodle bear things

Madagascar for PS2

Tak (the new one) for PS2

A good deal on one of those satellite radios would be nice too lol

Not sure you will get back on but Amazon.com had Satellite Radios for $0, they were $49.99 with a $50 rebate....Sirius Brand....

Hey all, am new but figured i would just jump right in........

Wish list for my kids, lol...............new TV for their playroom. The Angelica doll and Doodle bear are on the list.

Of course, all Barbie princess stuff also right now.........sigh.

Every commercial that comes on, my younger twin says "and mommy, I want that for Christmas too"...........

So far, oura are getting: New XBox 360, with all the xtras, games for that, and the ps2, and ds#3 gameboy ds. Tumble Tigger, weeble wobbles, cadoo, star wars monopoly, star wars dvds, various board games, art easel, lego blocks, wooden blocks, 2 leapsters, with games thomas the tank trains, mega blocks, fisher price picnic table, roadster beds for Ds #4 and 5, clothes for all of them. we're pretty much done, but still going black friday for any other ideas.

I'm looking for the Portable DVD player (dual screen w/built in game console) that Walmart has - hoping it will be a BF deal.

VeggieTales DVDs & CDs

The Gumball toy for infants (FP) Peek-a-Balls (need 2)

A ride on toy for a 2yo (whatever is safe & On Sale!)

Bath & Body Works for the grandmas, aunts & Dirty Santa

For the one's from BestBuy, I paid $.03 per disk after the rebates. I picked up 2 of them. The key is to have them ring up each on their own receipt or they will not honor your rebates as a friend found out. But that was an awesome deal!

Also would like to get a portable DVD player for the camper in Summer.

That and my wife wants a Dishwasher for Christmas.

My 8 year old Tom Boy Daughter wants everything Bratz Rock Angelz... And she will get every last one! HA! Just excited that she is FINALLY playing with dolls! She has three older brothers and I have been waiting for this moment since she was born! HA!!!

My son's want VIDEO GAMES. All the new 50.00 ones.

Myself, I wish Longaberger Baskets would have a big sale, but they don't.

My husband already gave himself his Xmas gift.. Seris ( Spelling ) radio.

I need really GREAT deals on Bratz and the video games. The rest I have already purchased.

I just want to find a good laptop for me. Can't talk the hubby into getting one for the kids no matter how cheap they are (well maybe if they were free). I guess they will get one next year. My teenage son wants video games (all the new ones) and sports jerseys. My preteen daughter wants everything under the sun. And my hubby wants nothing, literally. How do you wrap nothing and put it under the tree?