Does anyone know if Gap ever has BF sales?

jenmovdob

I used a search engine and all I came up with is that they do have sales (not sure about outlets though) but they don't circulate it..this was an answer from 3 years ago though. I also noticed that they had a Thanksgiving sale, not sure whether the ad was circulated or not, or if you just have to go in the store...

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

I remember the Gap at Prime outlets had a sale a few years ago, but it seems that each year BF deals are getting worse and worse. I know about 3 years ago i got a coat for half price, and a couple of shirts (that i still own) for about 8 bucks each. I went again last year and their deals weren't so good. Same with Old Navy.

Gap Factory/Outlet stores is on my BF list EVERY YEAR!!! There sales are INCREDIBLE!!!! The entire store will be 50-60% OFF on BF until 11am. after 11 it will be 30%. Last year I came armed with coupons! OMG!:eyepoppin I get all of my holiday gift sweaters/ outerwear from there. I was buying $29.99, $39.99 sweaters for like $5 bucks each!!! That's my routine every BF. Walmart for the big ticket stuff then we drive to the outlet to hit up the gap outlet!! Put it on your list this year to!

Gap Factory/Outlet stores is on my BF list EVERY YEAR!!! There sales are INCREDIBLE!!!! The entire store will be 50-60% OFF on BF until 11am. after 11 it will be 30%. Last year I came armed with coupons! OMG!:eyepoppin I get all of my holiday gift sweaters/ outerwear from there. I was buying $29.99, $39.99 sweaters for like $5 bucks each!!! That's my routine every BF. Walmart for the big ticket stuff then we drive to the outlet to hit up the gap outlet!! Put it on your list this year to!

That is awesome. I may have to make another stop this year! It is just so hard to decide which stores to go to. It will all depend on the ads. But I know my boys are in desperate need of clothes and so is my daughter.

If you go to the gap site and click on the gap outlet link, you can sign up for their mailing list. For signing up they sent me a 15% off coupon that's good til the end of November.

I signed up and received a coupon for Old Navy. I've never signed up before so I sent them an email about why I didn't get the 15%. The 15% is what I prefer over something from ON. Thank you for the info! :)