Hello Kitty Leather Band Quartz Watch $2.86 (OR LESS) +FS @ focalprice.com

magickallight

Mine shipped on the 14th and another package on the 15th and I haven't gotten either one of them.

Mine didn't ship until 21st, so maybe I'm getting nervous a little too soon. I looked at the website this morning and paniced a little when all that came up was we are working on upgrading our site, but the site is back up now.

Mine supposedly shipped on the 14th as well and I have not rec'd anything. I got this message when I inquired about my order:

Dear Customer,

I am sorry to keep you waiting!

Your order is delivered via airmail.

Normally, the delivery time for HK Airmail is normally 15-20 working days. But for some areas like Brazil and Italy, it will take 20-35 working days for delivery.

Due to the National day and the world expo in china, import and export are controlled strictly, so most of the package are delayed.

So, would you please wait for few days more?

Please come back to us should your parcel is still not received then.

Thank you for your time and understanding.

Sincerely yours''

cherryjiang

Mine supposedly shipped on the 14th as well and I have not rec'd anything. I got this message when I inquired about my order:

Dear Customer,

I am sorry to keep you waiting!

Your order is delivered via airmail.

Normally, the delivery time for HK Airmail is normally 15-20 working days. But for some areas like Brazil and Italy, it will take 20-35 working days for delivery.

Due to the National day and the world expo in china, import and export are controlled strictly, so most of the package are delayed.

So, would you please wait for few days more?

Please come back to us should your parcel is still not received then.

Thank you for your time and understanding.

Sincerely yours''

cherryjiang

Hhhmmm. Not sure how to feel about it now. They supposedly shipped mine airmail on the 21st. I recently ordered a phone charger from cell phone shop. That package was shipped air mail from HongKong also, and I had it within 7 business days. I was gonna order more from them if all went well. Guess I won't be ordering more.

I have ordered items from Hong Kong a few times and each time it takes the whole 15 working days to get to me. Those who ordered on the week of the 10th should probably get their items this week. If not, next week should be the latest.

I've emailed them SIX times! no response ! they have taken the $$ out of my PP account - no watches, no return emails. I think I will be filing with Paypal - it's not the $ as much as the principal

I did not email them I sent them a message when I was logged into their website. They seem to answer those within 1 day.

My watches came today. I think they are fantastic! I bought them for myself and I do have to say I have the strap on the smallest hole, they are really big. If you bought these for a younger child, you may have to replace the strap with a smaller one. I would order from this company again. :)

I ordered the 13th and got mine yesterday. The face is huge for a child. Not sure if my girls will wear them or not and I'm pretty sure I ordered blue and a pink and somehow ended up with two pink. They are nice though.......just large. I would definitely order from them again.

• 2 weeks later...

sooo.. i ordered through paypal.. my cc had expired so all i had was the echeck feature... got an error message saying that it didn't go through

went back added a cc and then reordered.

few hrs later I checked my email and saw 2 confirmations.. the same order was placed 2x and paypal has the echeck one pending - it takes like 3 days to go through - and the cc one processed and done.

called paypal cause it was really a problem with their dsite.

they told me that i needed to contacted the seller as there was no way that they could cancel my transaction.

emailed seller 2 x - did a rma and everything - says they will respond in 24 hrs and of course nothing.

i am fine with 1 order - but there was about 12 watches and i really dont want 24 of them...

what can i do???