One-Day Black Friday T-Shirt Sale - SALE IS OVER

Brad

I want one SO BAD but my paypal account only has a $1.18 right now; UUUGGGGHHH :no: WHY IS LIFE SO CRUEL!!!! I'm going to have to wait until next month hopefully if Brad still has them in stock! :rolleyes:

Mine had zero! It just takes out of my checking account. ;)

I want one SO BAD but my paypal account only has a $1.18 right now; UUUGGGGHHH :no: WHY IS LIFE SO CRUEL!!!! I'm going to have to wait until next month hopefully if Brad still has them in stock! :rolleyes:

Ya don't HAVE to have existing money in your PayPal account. Ya can place your order and have the money deducted directly from either a credit/debit card or from your checking account. If you're worried about internet security just delete the account info from your PayPal account once your payment has been confirmed.

And looks like you'll get $1.18 off when ya order one! Talk about a deal!

And just FYI: I have a prepaid visa card attached to my PayPal account. I can reload the card with moolah and have PayPal take money out of it for my internet purchases. I consider this tactic safer because the prepaid card's empty until I load it.

WOO HOO!!! Just got home a little bit ago and checked my messages...Brad comfirmed my order...I just pulled up my paypal and it is a done deal!!! I will be wearing my shirt with pride this Black Friday....:D Now to be paitent and wait for the mail...LOL

With what company is the shirt shipped thru?

They'll be sent regular USPS first class mail.

I sent an email at 10:15 for a 3XL and haven't received an email... What's up? Did you get it?

E-mail doesn't work. It has to be a PM. I just got your PM now.

The good news for those who haven't won or bought a shirt yet is even after all the orders today and the initial contests, I still have around 75% of the original batch of shirts left to give away, so there will be plenty available (and maybe those who bought shirts will be less vigilant when it comes to entering contests for them, thus increasing your chance, lol).

Soo ... can those of us who bought one still enter a contest to get ANOTHER t-shirt? ;) Just askin'.

Yep. There is a limit of 1 shirt for contest prizes, but this sale (and any other sale I might have) doesn't affect that at all. And for those who do win a shirt, we'll be having other contests for non-shirt prizes that you can win as well.

sent a pm for mine i am so happy I decided to visit the forum today. Lesson learned... go from every other day to checking every day!

every other day? that's unacceptable!

:g_whistle Won't be happening again thats for sure.

I marked my name and user name in info section on payment. I forgot my paypal has my hubby listed first so it may be confusing.

sent a pm for mine i am so happy I decided to visit the forum today. Lesson learned... go from every other day to checking every day!

Every other day? I feel guilty if I don't check in at least 4 times a day... usually more. Just cuz I'm not posting doesn't mean I'm not here...

I just want to add that I think that paying $13 for a Tshirt with shipping included is a generous thing for Brad to do. That is like a slim to none profit on those. One of the reasons this is a fabulous site.

I wouldn't go that far, lol. There is definitely some "profit" on these (I think I paid a little under $6/shirt, and then there is the cost of packaging and shipping back to you), but whatever $ this sale makes just goes towards the cost of all the other shirts that will be given away. I'd rather give them all away, but I figured I'd give those of you who really wanted one the chance to guarantee one and help defray the costs of all the others :)

The sale is now over. Thanks to everyone who placed an order. Like I said, we might have another sale next month if there are enough shirts left.

I'm going to close this thread now so people who come across it later aren't confused. If you have any questions about your order, PM me.

Those of you who requested a shirt already have until tomorrow night to send your payment otherwise I'll cancel your order.