One-Day Black Friday T-Shirt Sale - SALE IS OVER

Brad

The sale is now over. I will post a thread if we have another sale next month. If you have any questions about your order, please PM me.

OK, since many of you have asked about being able to buy a Black Friday t-shirt in case you don't end up winning one, I'm going to give you a one-time chance to buy one tomorrow starting at 11am ET (10am CT, 8am PT).

For this sale, the only payment method accepted will be PayPal, so if you don't have a PayPal account, you have a day to find someone who does and make arrangements with them. No cash/checks/money orders will be accepted.

We're also going to limit it to one shirt per person, and you must be a forum member to buy a shirt (just another perk of having an account). We're not going to advertise this on the main BF site or on Twitter/Facebook - it's for the forum only.

Here's how to order a shirt:

1. Starting tomorrow (Tuesday 10/12) at 11am ET, send me a PM by clicking here.

2. In your PM, you must include 3 pieces of information: the full mailing address you want the shirt sent to, your selected shirt size (M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL) and the e-mail address you'll be using for the PayPal payment (so I can match up the payment to your details)

3. I will reply to your PM confirming your request (or letting you know if we don't have any left in your size). This PM will also have the e-mail address to send your PayPal payment to.

4. Send PayPal to the address I send you in the PM and your order is complete.

There will only be a limited number of each size available for this sale. I will try to keep this thread updated as sizes sell out.

Cost: $13 (medium, large or XL), $14 (2XL)

Prices include shipping.

If you have any questions, reply to this thread.

Hope ya have call waiting on your PM account, Brad. I can just imagine the flash flood of PMs headed your way. ;)

Can you post a photo as to what the t-shirt front and back look like? Is the small T-shirt size available? Are these men's fruit of the loom sizing?

I assume it's THIS one?

http://www.olsonnet.com/images/bffront.jpghttp://www.olsonnet.com/images/bfback.jpg

I assume it's THIS one?

http://www.olsonnet.com/images/bffront.jpghttp://www.olsonnet.com/images/bfback.jpg

Yep, that one (except the front now says "CREW" instead of "TEAM" per Marcster's suggestion).

They are navy blue and are Hanes 6.1oz tagless t-shirts (same as the regular GD t-shirts we've had for a year now, so if you won one of those, you know how the sizing is)

I really want to buy one of these. Blue is my favorite color. But I kind of feel like I'm buying a trophy I should have won. I have 18 hours to wrestle with my conscience...

I might have another one-day sale next month, but it depends on how this one goes and how many shirts we have left by that point. No guarantees.

I'm working from 7:30 till 5PM won;t be able to get one

There is still a good chance that some will still be left by then.

So it doesn't come in size small??? :(

Nope. In the past we've always had small shirts left, so I stopped ordering them. They run a little small, so a medium might he equal to a small in another style. For a shirt you might only wear once a year, it might not matter much.

Just a reminder that if you PM me, you have 24 hours to pay otherwise you lose your shirt (literally!) so make sure you remember to pay. I made this a one-day sale so I could get all the orders confirmed and shipped together in one big batch while things were still a little slow around here and I don't want to drag it out for days/weeks waiting for payments, especially when the site gets busier in a couple weeks. Thanks :)