DOTD! Seventeen Magazine 1 YEAR Subscription $3.64 w/CODE@ bestdealmagazines.com

magickallight

Perfect Gift for the Tween or Teen Girl in your life! :yup: Today ONLY get this Special Price from bestdealmagazines.com on

Seventeen Magazine Term:1 Yr 10 Issues Subscription

Publisher's Price: $19.95

Vintage Superstore Pays: $15.56 *

Consumer Pays: $4.39

Consumer Pays Special Price of: $4.39 * Use Code AUTUMN17 to Save 17% on Any Purchase (expires 4/11/11) - Final Price = $3.64

OVER 77% Savings Off Publisher's Price

*But Hurry - this Offer expires tonight (10/9/10) at midnight (EST)

http://www.bestdealmagazines.com/covers/seventeen.jpg

About Seventeen:

Seventeen has been the authority on all things girl since 1944 and still remains the world's most popular magazine for today's teenage girls. Each issue of Seventeen brings girls the latest info on style, friends, guys, college, careers, the stars, love and more. You'll also find great tips on beauty, fashion, fitness and relationships. Features include fiction, quizzes, music, video, trends and so much more! This is an absolutely fantastic choice for any teenage girl!!

Purchasing this magazine entitles you to 1 free gifts.

LINK

Edited by magickallight

I can't get this to work :(

Hmmmm.... Our Coupon Section says that will work on all titles... try code PXSS1010 and see if that will work... In the mean time I shall look for other codes... Please let me know and I will change the original post.

Also Try RENEW16 (should give you 16% off)

or

PXCJ1010 - 15% off

• 4 weeks later...