Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Sony PSP Special $30 Rebate - $268.97 - buy.com

3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_beatmix01_*  OFFLINE  

Guest_beatmix01_*
  • Member since --

Posted Sep 19, 2005 - 4:21 pm

Posted Image
$249.99 at buy.com - 10% buy.com coupon - $30 rebate + 48.99 (game) + 24.99 (accessory) = $268.97 + S/H

Link

Save $30 When You Buy a PSP!
For a limited time, purchase a PSP, an accessory priced at $24.99 and above, and a game priced at $48.99 and above and get a $30 Mail-In Rebate from Buy.com. All products must be on the same invoice. Some restrictions apply. See Rebate Form for additional details. Offer valid from 9/16/2005 to 9/30/2005

#2 Aaron  OFFLINE  

Aaron

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Sep 19, 2005 - 7:16 pm

Anyone here own a PSP? (I always almost say P2P)-- If you do, do you like it?

#3 Hardware  OFFLINE  

Hardware

• PipPipPip
  • 4 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Sep 24, 2005 - 9:59 pm

Been kicking around the Idea of buying one myself, but man that's expensive for a handheld. Bought a DS recently and I love that thing. I really think the touch screen is a great idea as well as the built in microphone.

#4 EagleEye  OFFLINE  

EagleEye

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 113 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Sep 25, 2005 - 10:18 am

Yeah, I have a PSP. I'm not sure if I would recommend it to other people though. There aren't a whole lot of worthwile games out right now, and I mainly play emulated games (NES, SNES, GBC, and Genesis games), but you can't do that on newer psps. I think it is only really worth the purchase price if you know when you will use it. If you do a lot of traveling (airplane trips, metro to work, ect.), then I would say that its worth it, but if not, then I would say probably not, just get a ps2 if you don't have one becasue if you are going to play it at home, the small screen, inferior games, and more uncomfortable controller doesn't really make sense.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users