Big Toy Book

Jen8112

I got my toy book and a friend gave me theirs and both had the Free $10 with a $75 purchase and a $10 off coupon a $100 purchase... Now I did find one thing that was messed up... In one toy book the sing-a-ma-jigs were $9.49 and in the other they are $7.49

Can the Free items be combined? For example, if I bought:

Toy Story 3 (Bluray) 34.99

UP (DVD) 19.99

and Zoobles Tree House 29.99

= 84.97

Could I use the coupon for a $10 GC when you spend $75, AND get:

$10 GC for spending $40 on Disney

Toy Story clock (for purchasing Toys Story 3)

Toy Story popcorn tin (Toy Story Purchase of $30+)

and have the option to buy the $4.99 stuffed bear/dog?

I got my book today and it has a $10 of $100 coupon on the front that is good from 10/31-12/24 and the $10 gift card w/$75 on the back that is good until 11/24. The gift card coupon says that it is not valid with any other "R" us total transaction offer, so you can't use the coupons together, but I can use one before BF and one on BF.

Also, does TRU price match because Walmart is going to have the combo pack for TS3 for $25 and it is $30 in the book, so I was wondering if I could price match at TRU and still get the free clock.

I got my book today and it has a $10 of $100 coupon on the front that is good from 10/31-12/24 and the $10 gift card w/$75 on the back that is good until 11/24. The gift card coupon says that it is not valid with any other "R" us total transaction offer, so you can't use the coupons together, but I can use one before BF and one on BF.

Also, does TRU price match because Walmart is going to have the combo pack for TS3 for $25 and it is $30 in the book, so I was wondering if I could price match at TRU and still get the free clock.

Unless they've changed their policy TRU does not price match

No book, but got a postcard with two coupons, the 10 GC for 75 and a 20% off one item.

I would love to get that 20% coupon!! When I get home from work the first thing I ask DH is iif I got any catalogs in the mail, so far nothing but maybe tonight.

By the way I have a great boss who does not mind me checking this site as long as share the info with her!!