Big Toy Book

Jen8112

Thanks to everyone who helped get this posted. I saw quite a few things for my dd4. She wants the loving family dollhouse and it was 50.00. It makes me wonder if Walmart will come down to beat this price. The Tag reading system was a decent deal also. It was 29.99 so that's a savings of 10.00.

This makes me wonder if the BF prices will be lower on these two items???

Those are the same things that I was looking at too. I remember last year there were coupons for the TAG reading systems on the TAG website, maybe there will be another coupon this year to save even more. I know there's a coupon the books. I think Im gonna wait for the BF ads before I decide what/when I'm buying.

Valid dates should be 10-31 to 11-24... I *think* that's right anyway... Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong!

You're right!

I'm not impressed with this book :( ...I was excited to see it, but its nothing much to it. I was hoping to see more Barbie items on sale.

Maybe I have to physically sit down and look thru the book :confused:

Those are the same things that I was looking at too. I remember last year there were coupons for the TAG reading systems on the TAG website, maybe there will be another coupon this year to save even more. I know there's a coupon the books. I think Im gonna wait for the BF ads before I decide what/when I'm buying.

Yeah I really hope they are on sale BF or the Tag website has some great coupons since Christmas is so tight htis year. I think this is something that my dd will really enjoy. I am also going to wait and see what is on sale BF before buying.

Also wanted to post that the GeoTrax Remote Control Timbertown Railway is on sale right now for $48.89, which beats out TRU Big Book price of $49.99. That's why I was asking about the gift cards, I've found several places that can beat TRU Big Book prices now. Is it worth it to wait just to get gift card?

I have only looked through the scan once, but the Barbie Camper with the family is the same price as the one without now, and I can get the $10 card so I may go ahead and get it. I only saw 4 in stock on Saturday, plus I have noticed if the toy book has it they generally don't have it on BF at least at TRU.

Also wanted to post that the GeoTrax Remote Control Timbertown Railway is on sale right now for $48.89, which beats out TRU Big Book price of $49.99. That's why I was asking about the gift cards, I've found several places that can beat TRU Big Book prices now. Is it worth it to wait just to get gift card?

Ok, Im not sure of what the "official" policy is but I am a crazy tru big book shopper. Deals might not always be the greatest but when u add in the gift cards and free items its AMAZING if its on stuff you need to buy. Anyway, my tru has NEVER given me a problem about seperating my purchases in increments of 75.00 and I usually have anywhere from 3-10 increments of 75 depending the big book. However if something is 225.00 u will only get 1 giftcard( because it is 75 or more per purchase. But, if you have a ton of items equaling 225 you can seperate them to get the giftcards ( as long as you have enough coupons...u NEEd the coupon!)So make sure you buy enough papers!

Ok, Im not sure of what the "official" policy is but I am a crazy tru big book shopper. Deals might not always be the greatest but when u add in the gift cards and free items its AMAZING if its on stuff you need to buy. Anyway, my tru has NEVER given me a problem about seperating my purchases in increments of 75.00 and I usually have anywhere from 3-10 increments of 75 depending the big book. However if something is 225.00 u will only get 1 giftcard( because it is 75 or more per purchase. But, if you have a ton of items equaling 225 you can seperate them to get the giftcards ( as long as you have enough coupons...u NEEd the coupon!)So make sure you buy enough papers!

Thanks for the info, I have some smaller purchases that I will be separating then to get more gift cards so that I can put them towards that Power Wheels Tough Talking Jeep for my son. I know that the TRU book is posted, but has anyone gotten theirs in the mail yet?

I got my Big Christmas book in the mail today. It has the $10 GC WYB $75+ on the back (which says, In store only- Limit one per guest, so doing back to back transactions with the Qs is a YMMV, but I wouldn't count on it), plus on the front there is a $15 off WYB $150+ card stuck to it. But it says Not valid with any other "R"Us total transaction offer (in-store only), so there goes my hope of getting a $10 gift card, plus the $15 off on a $150 purchase. The $15 off is valid 10/31 to 12/24.

ETA: Does anyone know if you can get the $4.99 19" stuffed bear or dog with $50 purchase online? I'm leaning towards ordering online, but if I can't get the $4.99 stuffed toy and I can't get the $10 gift card, I might just take a road trip to TRU.

No book here either, maybe tomorrow. I am a rewards member so they tend to send me every other promo that they have going on via email and snail mail. The promotion that is 20% off one item do you know if there are any exclusions on what it can be used on?

No book here either, maybe tomorrow. I am a rewards member so they tend to send me every other promo that they have going on via email and snail mail. The promotion that is 20% off one item do you know if there are any exclusions on what it can be used on?

typical baby exclusions, video game hardware, video games, ipads, ipods, netbooks, robotgalaxy, gift cards...normal exclusions is there something inparticular you were wondering about?

typical baby exclusions, video game hardware, video games, ipads, ipods, netbooks, robotgalaxy, gift cards...normal exclusions is there something inparticular you were wondering about?

I wanted to buy the power wheel tough talking jeep, but was wondering if that might be part of the exclusion, otherwise I could save big.

Did anyone else notice that the price on the sing a mig jigs does not match the % off. It says they are 25% off, but the price is listed as $7.49 and it shows the retail price of $12.99. Wonder which one it is suppose to be?

I noticed that too. I wonder if they will say its a typo...Wal-mart will probably price match to the 7.49.