Big Toy Book

Jen8112

Thanks Brinak2005 and Brad!!!!!

Is it just me or are most of the prices the same as always. I know that the weeks following the release of this book they have sales on various items and the prices are better. I should know better by now :)

Yeah, I don't see anything that jumps out as a good deal. I thought the big toy book was supposed to have a bunch of coupons too, but maybe that was only years ago.

Thanks, Brina and Brad!!!

Does anyone know if the sale prices are valid for TRU.com, too? The closest TRU to me is over an hour away, but I really want to pick up one of those Kung Zhu battle sets.

I was going to pick up all the pieces that are included at WM where it would have been about $95, but TRU is going to have it for $79.99 - 30% for spending $75 or more, so $55.99 or a savings of about $39! So I'm pretty excited about that! If I have to drive to a TRU, the cost of gas is going to cut into my savings a LOT! :(

About coupons, my coupons have always been on little card things stuck to the front of the ad... the front page isn't shown, so hopefully we'll still get them!

And about the "Hot Price" by certain toys, those are usually items that TRU thinks will be a hot toy and they don't want to publish a price because they want to be competative if other stores mark them down and also don't want to be held to a lower price if the toy becomes hard to find and they want to jack the price up.

Thanks Brinak2005 and Brad!!!!!

Is it just me or are most of the prices the same as always. I know that the weeks following the release of this book they have sales on various items and the prices are better. I should know better by now :)

not just you racerfan, i was not impressed either. but thanks to brinak2005 and brad for getting to see the ad early.

Thanks to everyone who helped get this posted. I saw quite a few things for my dd4. She wants the loving family dollhouse and it was 50.00. It makes me wonder if Walmart will come down to beat this price. The Tag reading system was a decent deal also. It was 29.99 so that's a savings of 10.00.

This makes me wonder if the BF prices will be lower on these two items???