Official Black Friday NETBOOK & TABLET Discussion Thread

Brad

What about Sam's club HP netbook? Nobody mentioned it, but it is might be one of the best deals here (besides Newegg Asus netbook) IMHO.

Better processor, bigger and faster hardrive, 6cell battery, better Brand (just me).

What about Sam's club HP netbook? Nobody mentioned it, but it is might be one of the best deals here (besides Newegg Asus netbook) IMHO.

Better processor, bigger and faster hardrive, 6cell battery, better Brand (just me).

It might be a better deal but it's no the cheapest. ;)

Ok, sorry if this has already been addressed. but I did not go through all 215 posts.

What about the 89.00 one at KMart on Thanksgiving day? It does not say what model or brand it is, just a picture. Does anyone recognize it??

All I want is a Facebook/GottaDeal/email checker on vacation, etc.

Will ANY cheap netbook accomplish this?

Ok, sorry if this has already been addressed. but I did not go through all 215 posts.

What about the 89.00 one at KMart on Thanksgiving day? It does not say what model or brand it is, just a picture. Does anyone recognize it??

All I want is a Facebook/GottaDeal/email checker on vacation, etc.

Will ANY cheap netbook accomplish this?

Read this from Page 7 and make your decision:

http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?182530-Official-Black-Friday-NETBOOK-TABLET-Discussion-Thread&p=1778774&viewfull=1#post1778774

It's also going to be ridiculously slow.

...and we have a new contender! Best Buy just posted a Gateway netbook for $179.99. Hmmm.

I am ready to grab that one, but I'm worried about the 14 day return policy, because it's a gift for my husband and if he doesn't like/want it at Christmas, it will be too late to return it.

Dumb me bought the wrong one at Target on the 20th and I'm carrying that around needing to return it too. Thought I'd be smart, buy it on Saturday and get the price adjusted on Sunday. I'm going to end up with 4 of these by the time it's all said and done!

I need help! Any input will be appreciated!

Like Target, Best Buy will also have a Gateway Netbook on sale tomorrow for $179.99.

10.1" w/Webcam

1GB mem

160GB Hard Drive

Windows XP, Intel Atom Processor.

My question is, which brand is best? Acer or Gateway? It seems that both have the same specs, but I'm just not sure where to go! I would really appreciate your comments. Thank you!

Acer OWNS Gateway and emachines.