ADIDAS - Free Shipping with $100, and 15% off Sales Items!

Aaron

:yelclap:

I'll be looking for a new pair in about a month or two, so I'll be watching for it.

Just got this:

"Thank you for applying to be an adidas Affiliate Partner.

Unfortunately, at this time we are not able to approve your application for the adidas Affiliate Program. As it states in our Affiliate Agreement, not all applicants will become affiliates, and it is within adidas' sole discretion to deny any application for any reason. If you wish to review our agreement please visit our "Be an Affiliate" pages in the Customer Service section of thestore.adidas.com.

Thank you again for your interest in the adidas Affiliate Program."

I have no idea why we were not approved, but it's their loss :yup:

Just got this:

"Thank you for applying to be an adidas Affiliate Partner.

Unfortunately, at this time we are not able to approve your application for the adidas Affiliate Program. As it states in our Affiliate Agreement, not all applicants will become affiliates, and it is within adidas' sole discretion to deny any application for any reason. If you wish to review our agreement please visit our "Be an Affiliate" pages in the Customer Service section of thestore.adidas.com.

Thank you again for your interest in the adidas Affiliate Program."

I have no idea why we were not approved, but it's their loss :yup:

That sucks. I would have bought through GottaDeal. Now I'll probably just wait for Kohl's to give me a 20% - 30% off coupon for using their CC.