HP Officejet 4500 All-In-One Color Printer $99.99 IS $59.99 +FS @ Newegg.com

magickallight

Newegg.com has a nice Deal on this

HP Officejet 4500 CB867A Up to 28 ppm 4800 x 1200 dpi Thermal Inkjet MFC / All-In-One Color Printer

Was: $99.99

Now: $59.99

Save: $40.00

Free Shipping (restrictions apply) *Additional fees may apply to shipments to AK, HI and PR.

http://images17.newegg.com/is/image/newegg/28-115-633-TS?$S300W$

In today's busy professional world, it's more important than ever to have less resources that can do more. That's why you may need the HP Officejet 4500 CB867A all-in-one.

This versatile machine does it all. It prints and copies up to 22ppm in color and up to 28ppm in black. The HP Officejet 4500 CB867A features an optical scan resolution of 1200dpi. It also offers a color fax. Need to copy a lengthy manuscript? It's not a problem with the 20-sheet automatic document feeder and 100-sheet input tray.

Why have multiple machines when you can have one that does it all at an affordable price? Bring the HP Officejet 4500 CB867A home or add it to your office today!

LINK

I feel like I should buy this and set it aside for when our current printer fails. ;) We always buy and all in 1---and have done different brands, but none of them ever last for as long as they should. Last time I passed it up, and sure enough not long after, ours failed and dh went and bought a more expensive one.