Favorite Black Friday Store last year??

Elmck

Hands down Target because they keep putting stuff out all day long. Least favorite was Staples they were so disorganized compared to how nice and orderly Office Depot usually is on BF. Unfortunately we had to go to Staples because mom needed a computer NEVER again. The sales clerk took off with our ticket for the desktop and we couldnt find him again luckily another sales clerk (or it may have been the manager found him and it was behind the desk waiting for us he just hadnt bothered to tell us. The line was calm but in the store was mass chaos. I'm hoping the ads this year are better than last years because last years kinda sucked we were home by 10 and didnt get much really.

• 3 weeks later...
Target hands down. In the years that I have been doing BF, my Target last year was the most organized I had ever seen. Best of all, after waiting in line since midnight and being about the 10th person back, watching the security guard nicely but very firmly tell those people that thought they could inch in from the side (they had carts up to make a path but these folks tried to move in past them) to move it to the back of the line!

Mine has to be Wal-mart. Hubby and I go about 2 hrs before opening and start pulling stuff from other ads that they will match. Then when it is time for Blitz we can be in place for the items we need from them. Then Checkout is a breeze as long as I have all my ads. But I will say the lines are horrible at my Wal-mart. We waited longer in line last year than it took us to grab our blitz stuff.

While I'm a hardcore BF shopper, I've never actually price matched one single thing. I'll usually just hit up a few stores...

Does WM actually price match BF ads? Some

• 2 weeks later...

I had 2. The first was Best Buy, not because I made a ton of purchases, but because I had a few specific things I wanted, was able to get them online before the day and with no hassels.

The 2nd was Target. Our store here has done a phenominal job the last few years and we applaud them. We were in and out in about 15 minutes with a full buggy!

Meijer has been my favorite store for many BFs now. They have a truly wonderful BF ad,but also great Thanksgiving and Black Saturday sales. Also,3 day sales for plenty of great items.I do a ton of holiday shopping at Meijer,especially using their Santa Bucks.

Walmart and Target they have everything I needed for everyone. I only wish there buggies was a little bigger. I was pushing like 2 buggies :yup:. Oh and Rooms 2 Go. Every year if you check there paper there is a coupon for buy a gift card get 1 free for any amount. I got a $300 card and they matched it for a total of $600 and I bought a new couch. Will definately beign doing this again this year.

My grandfather says...Bury me at Walmart, so atleast my wife will come an visit me! With that said, Walmart last year was the best for me by far. Although my sister and I got there at Midnight and waited in line in the Garden Center for the Trampolenes. Wow...what a night! But I met some cool shoppers, and we got EVERYTHING and more on our list!

Walmart and Target they have everything I needed for everyone. I only wish there buggies was a little bigger. I was pushing like 2 buggies :yup:. Oh and Rooms 2 Go. Every year if you check there paper there is a coupon for buy a gift card get 1 free for any amount. I got a $300 card and they matched it for a total of $600 and I bought a new couch. Will definately beign doing this again this year.

I have never seen this before. Was it Walmart or Target? TIA