Forums Upgraded! Details of New Features

Brad

firefox users? are you having problems using the "advanced" features? or is it just me? i can't click smilies, click on "bold" etc.

I've been using it with both IE and FF all day without any of those problems. What happens? Does it just not allow you to click on it or do you click on it and nothing happens?

WAH! BRRRAAAAAAAADDDDD....it keeps asking me to log in (if I go to another site and then come back) even though I have the "remember me" box checked.

That's gotta be something with your browser. Are you using Internet Explorer or Firefox?

Another feature, I think, I typed BestBuy.com and it added a link to the GottaDeal.com retailer page when I posted the deal.

Yeah that's something we are going to try, just for the big stores. We don't want every other word you post to be linked, so we'll limit it.

Hey Brad,

I was tooling around in the GD Lite skin, and I could not get back to the normal view without logging out of GottaDeal and logging back in. Is there a way to link to the normal view from the Lite view?

Gracias!

Hey Brad,

I was tooling around in the GD Lite skin, and I could not get back to the normal view without logging out of GottaDeal and logging back in. Is there a way to link to the normal view from the Lite view?

Gracias!

I'll see about adding something. One way to go back to the normal view is to add a "&styleid=5" to the end of any URL.

Hey Brad,

On the Safe For Work skin, can you remove the smilies on the advanced reply? Maybe just a link to pull them up if you want to??

Hey Brad,

On the Safe For Work skin, can you remove the smilies on the advanced reply? Maybe just a link to pull them up if you want to??

I'll check on that later. I know in your User CP, in the Options you can choose to have it show just the basic text box (without the smilies) or extra formatting options so that's something you can do until I can look at it.

I'll check on that later. I know in your User CP, in the Options you can choose to have it show just the basic text box (without the smilies) or extra formatting options so that's something you can do until I can look at it.

That works for me. I didn't know that was there. Thanks Brad!