Black Friday T-Shirts?

Brad

Goes great with my GottaDeal t-shirt from back in '06 (it's a collector's item by now).

I'm thinking this is the GottaDeal shirt I've been wearing year-round lo these many years. The gray one with the GottaDeal logo and "Why Pay Retail" slogan.

I am so glad I won the current one, as this older one is getting threadbare. Am looking forward to receiving it!

I'm thinking this is the GottaDeal shirt I've been wearing year-round lo these many years. The gray one with the GottaDeal logo and "Why Pay Retail" slogan.

I am so glad I won the current one, as this older one is getting threadbare. Am looking forward to receiving it!

Yup, that's the one. I think I did win a more 'updated' one a few years back but I lost it. :( My gray vintage GD t-shirt is still in mint condition and goin' strong since I pretty much only wear it a few times a year. :)

I got mine and was so excited- especially after getting the pen and highlighter, too. But what do you know... my rotten hubby has already taken everything over! About an hour after I opened the package, I look up and there is DH, wearing my shirt.... then later I'm looking for my new pen... can't find it. Ask DH who says, "Its in my bag with the highlighter for school." What a punk!

Thanks again, Brad!

Yup, that's the one. I think I did win a more 'updated' one a few years back but I lost it. :( My gray vintage GD t-shirt is still in mint condition and goin' strong since I pretty much only wear it a few times a year. :)

We've had 5 total shirts:

1. lighter blue shirt with small GottaDeal.com on front and big "Why Pay Retail" on back

2. gray "team-style" with GD and WPR? slogan and "Est. 2004" on front

3. original black Black Friday shirt

4. navy blue GD shirt with GD logo and WYR on front (current shirt)

5. navy blue BF shirt (current shirt)

I have a few of each of the first 3 designs that I saved. Might have to give those away some time as they've apparently become collector's items :P

We've had 5 total shirts:

1. lighter blue shirt with small GottaDeal.com on front and big "Why Pay Retail" on back

2. gray "team-style" with GD and WPR? slogan and "Est. 2004" on front

3. original black Black Friday shirt

4. navy blue GD shirt with GD logo and WYR on front (current shirt)

5. navy blue BF shirt (current shirt)

I have a few of each of the first 3 designs that I saved. Might have to give those away some time as they've apparently become collector's items :P

Hmm ... wonder what my #2 style shirt would go for on eBay. Better yet I think I'll frame it and put it up on my wall. :yup:

Pic of the first and second GD shirts for those of you who don't remember:

http://gottadeal.com/images/merch/oldshirt.jpg

http://gottadeal.com/images/merch/newshirt.jpg

I always liked that 2nd design. Our next shirt might be an updated take on that one.

I always liked that 2nd design. Our next shirt might be an updated take on that one.

That's the one I have that is getting threadbare. I love it!

I've always felt it shouldn't be saved for just BF.

Even during my hiatus from GottaDeal, I felt those not in the know needed to learn about the forum.

That shirt was, and still is despite its threadbare state, my Target perimeter perusing shirt. :D

That's my baby! :) I second that idea to bring it back somewhat. Perhaps keep that general idea on the front (maybe 'ELITE SOPPING CREW' instead of 'WHY PAY RETAIL') and have the '.. I probably got your doorbuster' on the back. Let's bring back classic Gottadeal!

Now, I'm off to go find a t-shirt size picture frame. Gotta preserve the past. ;)

I got mine this afternoon too. I think I was as excited at the highlighter and pen though as the shirt. Taking a class online with a lot of reading, that highlighter will get used!!! Now I just need a shopping bag and one of the string backpacks and I will be a walking billboard.

I got mine this afternoon too. I think I was as excited at the highlighter and pen though as the shirt. Taking a class online with a lot of reading, that highlighter will get used!!! Now I just need a shopping bag and one of the string backpacks and I will be a walking billboard.

gahhh there is a bag?? I need that :D

I put my sticker on my pen/pencil holder on my desk. Nice place for it lol

I just had an idea for a future t-shirt theme, although I admit being mod of the sub-forum may make me biased...

...any chance of "perimeterperusing.com"- or "Perimeter Perusing at Target"-themed shirts in the future?

With GottaDeal.com on them as well, of course!

From what I've seen, that's a popular sub-forum year-round...

Another shipping update: I just got back from the post office where I dropped off all the shirts (and grocery bags) that I had addresses for as of a couple hours ago, so if you've won a shirt and have sent me your address, it's on its way to you :)

I'll probably do the next shipment in another week or two, so if you haven't sent me your address yet, yours will be in the next batch.

Another shipping update: I just got back from the post office where I dropped off all the shirts (and grocery bags) that I had addresses for as of a couple hours ago, so if you've won a shirt and have sent me your address, it's on its way to you :)

I'll probably do the next shipment in another week or two, so if you haven't sent me your address yet, yours will be in the next batch.

How can a girl get one of these shirts?????

I want one.

Oh my gosh!! I just read your post about shipping the shirts out and I got so excited I ran dressed in my pajamas in the pouring rain to my mailbox!! Unfortunately, no shirt for me yet. :( Maybe tomorrow.

My bags arrived today!

I am now all set to shop between my t-shirt and bags.

One happy GottaDealer here!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Update: I plan to make another post office run most likely on Monday or Tuesday night, so if you've won a shirt recently, you'd better get your address to my by then or you risk not getting your shirt in time for BF.

I will be shipping all shirts won in the last 2 weeks.