Countdown: 100 Days Until Black Friday 2010 - Update: A week left!

Brad

• 3 weeks later...
I am SO excited! :) I haven't done the midnight thing, we leave my house around 2. My sister who delivers papers has to get her route done first and then we leave. I think that last year though she did have somone else do it so we could leave earlier as I wanted to get in line at target. I count my money everyday, make a new list everyday on who and what to get.

I am ready! I can't wait for the ads either. I haven't ever done the midnight thing, last year my husband was nice enough to go to Toys R Us at midnight for me, but I don't think I will ever talk him into that again! So I guess if they have something I need I will go then come home and sleep for a few hours before heading back out?!

YIPPIE!! So excited! Can not wait for the ads! I have an idea of the general things we need to get on BF but am sure it will double or triple once I see the ads! We have never done the midnight thing either. My sister and I enjoy Thanksgiving with our family and we usually leave around 2 (this year a bit earlier since Target it opening an hour earlier), and our mom and aunt hit up Herbergers then they meet us at Target.

I've done the midnight thing at the outlet malls and last year was my first time and I got such good deals on the clothes we are doing it again this year and be done around 4am and head out to best buy and target to get toys and electroincs and we are home by 10am

I've never done a midnight opening either! I'd like to but I think I'd do it alone LOL. The only thing around me (that I want to go to ) that does a midnight open is the Prime Outlets and they are a bit over an hour away. I can't shop and then be back in town for my "real" shopping by the time all the regular stores open. And truly shopping at the outlet malls is shopping for myself anyway. It's mostly clothing and I don't buy that for other people. Not that I have a thing against shopping for myself....

I can't wait! I have never done the midnight thing- but apparently TRU might be opening up at midnight?? We went 2 years ago and they weren't opening at midnight then, but if they do this year- DH and I might just have to cut back on some sleep to be there when it opens!

I'm really anticipating this year's deals on 3d bundles to see what happens. Just like last year, there was a Sony TV Bluray Player bundle before Black Friday. Thoe nothing lived up to it. This year the 3D Bundles have hit this week. Price range is 1600+, was hopeing for cheaper. Need the Electronic Ads to know. I suppose I could buy and return it if I find a better deal.