Vizio E470VL TV At Costco $749!!

crazypurgatory

I pick up the Vizio E470VL from Costco for $749 $800 dollars after tax.

Great tv and you get and extra year on the warranty from Costco so it's 2 years instead of 1 year.

I've had it for a little over a week now and it's got a great picture.

The one thing I don't like is the audio stinks but it's no worse than any other LCD tv.:yup:

It seams that all the TV manufacturers don't care about the audio just in making them as thin as possible.

If you don't have a surround sound I would get the Vizio sound bar Costco has that for $89 dollars and it sounds great!!:yup:

Sale ends 8/18/2010.

Check your local Sams club too. They've had this price on the TV for about two weeks (online & in store) and in my area (and other area's) they've dropped the price in the stores on this TV down to $673.11. I picked one up at that price in Michigan last week and I'm loving it!

They are not showing this model online anymore and they were sold out online at Sams for the $748 price. But maybe they still have some in stores at that price or the lower $673.11? Might be worth checking out for the lower price.

That's a crazy price!!:eyepoppin

The Sam's by me is 10 miles away and Costco is right down the street.

I think I'm done with swapping out tv's this is my third.

My first was a Sharp that had no audio volume then sec was an LG that had a bad picture and better sound.

Id love to save some more money but I don't think Costco will price match Sam's + it's on Sam's web page for $748 now.

But I will call up Costco and Sam's tomorrow and see.

I know it's a crazy price! I almost bought it at Walmart for $798. They were out of stock on the TV online and also in my local store. So I went home and checked online and Sams had it online for $748. I almost jumped on it, but my family members that have Sam's cards were out of town. So I decided to wait. I happened to check a week later and saw that the online price was $748 still, but my local club price was showing as $673.11! I couldn't believe it. I called on it and they said they weren't going to carry that TV anymore so they were marking them down and moving them out. The store in my area only had 1 left and I snagged it.

Being in FL I'm not sure they've dropped the price at your local club and/or if they will even do that (I'm sure if they can sell them at $748 they will). Michigan's economy sucks so bad right now most people are probably not buying the big ticket items so maybe that has something to do with reduced price locally?

I still think it's a good price at $748 though - it's a great TV so far!

I know it's a crazy price! I almost bought it at Walmart for $798. They were out of stock on the TV online and also in my local store. So I went home and checked online and Sams had it online for $748. I almost jumped on it, but my family members that have Sam's cards were out of town. So I decided to wait. I happened to check a week later and saw that the online price was $748 still, but my local club price was showing as $673.11! I couldn't believe it. I called on it and they said they weren't going to carry that TV anymore so they were marking them down and moving them out. The store in my area only had 1 left and I snagged it.

Being in FL I'm not sure they've dropped the price at your local club and/or if they will even do that (I'm sure if they can sell them at $748 they will). Michigan's economy sucks so bad right now most people are probably not buying the big ticket items so maybe that has something to do with reduced price locally?

I still think it's a good price at $748 though - it's a great TV so far!

Yea I love mine!!:D:D

I pick up the Vizio E470VL from Costco for $749 $800 dollars after tax.

Great tv and you get and extra year on the warranty from Costco so it's 2 years instead of 1 year.

I've had it for a little over a week now and it's got a great picture.

The one thing I don't like is the audio stinks but it's no worse than any other LCD tv.:yup:

It seams that all the TV manufacturers don't care about the audio just in making them as thin as possible.

If you don't have a surround sound I would get the Vizio sound bar Costco has that for $89 dollars and it sounds great!!:yup:

Sale ends 8/18/2010.

I was just in Costco today and it's back on Sale till 9/1/2010.