What are you hoping to see on sale this Black Friday?

ChristmasShopping

Good model 32" LCD for my daughter's room (maybe larger depending on price difference)

Good model Laptop for my son... Case... Wireless mouse

GPS for my husband. Have no idea which one.. Any ideas on a good model? I have $200 in Giftcards to Best Buy so it would have to be there.

I really want an IPAD but I know they wont be on sale. They probably will be packaged with a gift card. That's like standing outside on BF for gift card only (not worth it). So, I'm hoping to see $100 netbooks. I know gottadeal posted some netbooks around this price but I want to buy it new. Scared of refurbished. I read a post somewhere on gpttadeal that Walgreens or CVS (cant remember) had netbooks for $79-$100. Kinda weird buying electronics from the local Pharmacy. LOL But a good deal is a good deal. I just wont tell people where I got it from. :smirk:

46- 52 inch 1080 p lcd tv and a 24-34 inch 720p lcd tv. I also would like to find a one of them items Laptop 17'3 with blu ray player or a Playstation 3 or a Middle range blu ray player... Plus new appliances for a new apartment when me and the gf move in together sometime next year :) :) were going shopping together :)

Well DS has had bad luck recently. I hope to find a Desktop for him (his motherboard on his laptop of less than 2 years just died) and now his 16g Ipod died after taking it into the Apple store for them to look at. (again it will be 2 years old on Xmas) so I hope for a deal on a new Ipod. Would love a good price on a 32 inch LCD for DD and maybe a futon or something similar for her room. I guess this is going to be an expensive Xmas

I'm hoping to get my daughter a Power Wheels Quad. I got scammed on Craigslist and ended up buying one from someone and the thing does not work :( It's sitting in our kitchen and she sits on it, holds the button down, and jerks herself forward to try to make it move. It's really sad :(

I'm hoping to get my daughter a Power Wheels Quad. I got scammed on Craigslist and ended up buying one from someone and the thing does not work :( It's sitting in our kitchen and she sits on it, holds the button down, and jerks herself forward to try to make it move. It's really sad :(

that is sad...

Hi All. I have to say I'm a little surprised. Growing up, there was one TV in the house that the whole family watched together. Now when i read people's lists, there are 6 year olds getting their own TV. I have to say, I'm really shocked. I'm in my mid-20s so I don't consider myself, "old" but reading the toys lists here makes me feel like I'm of my grandma's generation.

Hi All. I have to say I'm a little surprised. Growing up, there was one TV in the house that the whole family watched together. Now when i read people's lists, there are 6 year olds getting their own TV. I have to say, I'm really shocked. I'm in my mid-20s so I don't consider myself, "old" but reading the toys lists here makes me feel like I'm of my grandma's generation.

Things have changed. Most of my daughter's friends (ages 10-12) have flat screen TVs in their rooms. DD doesn't because I don't think kids should have their own TV. Most people disagree with me on that one, I've found out. For 2 hours of TV per week (which is all DD is allowed, and only between Friday night and Sunday afternoon), I don't see why she needs her own. But to each their own. *shrugs*

Things have changed. Most of my daughter's friends (ages 10-12) have flat screen TVs in their rooms. DD doesn't because I don't think kids should have their own TV. Most people disagree with me on that one, I've found out. For 2 hours of TV per week (which is all DD is allowed, and only between Friday night and Sunday afternoon), I don't see why she needs her own. But to each their own. *shrugs*

I agree with you on this one, if that matters at all. :)

We're hoping for a ~36-40" TV to finally replace the 25" CRT TV in the living room. For a techie, my TV is way behind the times!

Other than that, maybe an Android tablet or netbook, Kindle or Nook for homeschooling, and an outside chance we're looking for new mattresses for our bed and our son's.

I don't know if this is a great deal or not but for those of you (like myself) in the market for a Nintendo DS, Costco has a $30 coupon for the Nintendo DSI xl bundle that includes the DSi XL, a case, car charger and 2 screen protectors.

It's $169.99 online including s&h right now. Not sure how much they are in the stores. The coupon dates are 10/14 - 11/7.

http://www.costco.com/Browse/ProductSet.aspx?Prodid=11541808&search=nintendo%20ds&Mo=26&cm_re=1_en-_-Top_Left_Nav-_-Top_search&lang=en-US&Nr=P_CatalogName:BC&Sp=S&N=5000043&whse=BC&Dx=mode+matchallpartial&Ntk=Text_Search&Dr=P_CatalogName:BC&Ne=4000000&D=nintendo%20ds&Ntt=nintendo%20ds&No=26&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Nty=1&topnav=&s=1&SessionID=81b2f99a-6cef-4e6f-a8d6-4ea09da8f09a

Warm weather.

An Internal Blu-ray Burner for my PC at $50 (with 10+ discs thrown in). Cheapest I've seen is $100.

I would consider a new desktop PC sans monitor for $200 if it's a really good deal, or a $150 laptop.

Quality GPS and a camera for $50.

Beauty/makeup deals. Clothes. Xbox games. Pillows. Luggage. Pillow Pets.

Also hoping things will jump out at me in the ads for hard to shop for people. I'm a planner so it's soooo hard waiting, but every year I find the perfect things for my picky family members on BF.

When people but dh are dd what does that mean

dd stands for Dear Daughter

dh stands for Dear Husband (or DARN Husband, depends on circumstance)

I think there may be a thread somewhere on here with these acronyms. If I find it, I will edit this post and put it here.

Edit:

Here is the Acronym Thread: HERE