What are you hoping to see on sale this Black Friday?

ChristmasShopping

dont have many little ones to get stuff for so just 1 buzz lighyear, maybe this year after the movie the price dips a little. in general some cheap videogames or some blu ray discs of tv series would be fun to find. already have a 1080p tv, i just want a 42 720p tv for the room. doesnt matter the brand or hz or whatever just an inexpensive way to have hd and get rid of the fat tv i have no, which takes up so much space and weighs a ton.

I would like buy new lcd tv's for both my kids. I think it should be fairly easy to get those at a descent price this year. DD wants go go my walkin pup, and I would like to get DS the air hogs hawkeye helicopter. Don't know what else, usually I know exactly what I'm getting my kids but they're getting older and really haven't mentioned alot of thing they want.

I have acquired various TVs in recent years so I am done with that for now. Don't really need a computer or laptop, but I might consider a netbook (but unlikely to get in line early enough to actually get one if there is a great deal).

I think I will be looking for both a digital "point-and-shoot" camera to replace one that was dropped last month and a digital SLR to upgrade from my digital "pro-sumer" camera.

It's gonna be a big electronics year for us, we need 3 tv's, a blue ray player, and a dvd player. I am also kicking around the idea of getting my son the new xbox 360 with Kinect, and I AM getting a e-reader this year!!! The boys also want the Fushigi balls, and the new Nintendo 3DS. It's going to be one expensive holiday in this house.....

Has Nintendo announced a set in stone date for this release? All the info that I have found online is saying due out before March 2011. That is so like Nintendo.:mad: Last year, they released the DSI XL around March I do beleive. I had bought the DSI for my son for Christmas. Of course my son then wanted the XL.

EDIT: I just called my local Gamestop and the manager there tells me that the exact release date for the Nintendo 3DS will be announced September 28th. They are expecting it to be released sometime in March. Looks like that'll be DS's Birthday present next year. :gdparanoid: That puts me back to sqare one on his Christmas shopping. :no:Was gonna buy him the XL this year, but now that seems a waste.

Edited by Kim3498
Added info.

I am hoping that this year I will finally find a suitable replacement for my artificial Christmas tree. For the past 3-4 years I have hunted for the perfect replacement but there is never quite the perfect one (too pricey, no multi colored lights, not full enough).

Other than that I am hoping Target runs a good deal on Itunes cards like last year. I will also be hunting for Wii games (cheap ones, also a good deal on the Balance Board and/or Rock Band), maybe a DS for my DS (old version will be fine for him). And my netbook just died so it would be nice to get a cheap one but I don't think I will camp out for it.

Ok..I was just looking at Walmart.com and saw something neat that I know I want to get my boys for their Wii. It is called UDraw. You can draw anything you want and then save it to your SD card so you can print. They also have a Pictionary game that you can buy for it. The UDraw is 70.00 and Pictionary I believe is 30. My kids and husband love to draw so this is something we could play with as a family.

I am definately planning on this for my DS7. He loves his Wii, and loves to draw. I am so excited. It's perfect for him!!

I am also hoping for a good price on the Barbie camper and/or the dream house too...has anyone seen that on a good BF sale price?

The problem with the Barbie camper is it seems to be basically at two places TRU in store and online, and Amazon.com both run about the same price. I have been watching both places for a sale but nothing so far. I know other places have it but the prices are ridiculous! I have checked all the B&M stores around here and no one else has it. It scares me a liitle and I am tempted to go ahead and buy it. They don't even have it on the Mattel website.

The problem with the Barbie camper is it seems to be basically at two places TRU in store and online, and Amazon.com both run about the same price. I have been watching both places for a sale but nothing so far. I know other places have it but the prices are ridiculous! I have checked all the B&M stores around here and no one else has it. It scares me a liitle and I am tempted to go ahead and buy it. They don't even have it on the Mattel website.

Thanks for the heads up I will keep my eyes open as well and let you know if i see anything...been stalking the site waiting for a sale

Our local walmart has this also, but unsure of the price.