PA: Hershey Park Discounts?

I know there are some here from PA. Any insider tips on obtaining discounts on tickets and what else in the state/area should we plan to see? Campgrounds or state parks in the area? Or reasonable, clean, safe motels? Anyone know if the tickets being sold on ebay are valid? And, are they cheaper than any safe discounts anyone suggests?

We were just there this past weekend. I think the best deals right now are either the discounts you can get from those flyers in CVS or Subway. There is a Giant supermarket about 1 mile away that sells discount tickets also. I forget how much but it's on their website.

I can't say for sure about the Ebay tix but my son won 2 free tickets from a minor league baseball game and they looked exactly like alot of them Ebay. The free ones we had said comp on the left hand side.

Sorry but I can't help w/ lodging. We always stay with my aunt who lives 5 minutes away. I do know that Hershey lodge is pretty pricey though. We also saw a Days Inn shuttle van picking up and dropping off people at the park so they must be fairly close.

I know there are some here from PA. Any insider tips on obtaining discounts on tickets and what else in the state/area should we plan to see? Campgrounds or state parks in the area? Or reasonable, clean, safe motels? Anyone know if the tickets being sold on ebay are valid? And, are they cheaper than any safe discounts anyone suggests?

Check their website. Last week my sister in law was able to print and use one for $15 off each ticket. I helped here book a hotel stay at the Days Inn in Lebanon, NJ. It was $79 including tax when using Hotwire and she said that it was nice and clean. Plus, they provide breakfast.

Check their website. Last week my sister in law was able to print and use one for $15 off each ticket. I helped here book a hotel stay at the Days Inn in Lebanon, NJ. It was $79 including tax when using Hotwire and she said that it was nice and clean. Plus, they provide breakfast.

thanks to all. Is NJ that close? I didn't see any deals on the website yesterday, but I will keep checking!

We were just there this past weekend. I think the best deals right now are either the discounts you can get from those flyers in CVS or Subway. There is a Giant supermarket about 1 mile away that sells discount tickets also. I forget how much but it's on their website.

I can't say for sure about the Ebay tix but my son won 2 free tickets from a minor league baseball game and they looked exactly like alot of them Ebay. The free ones we had said comp on the left hand side.

Sorry but I can't help w/ lodging. We always stay with my aunt who lives 5 minutes away. I do know that Hershey lodge is pretty pricey though. We also saw a Days Inn shuttle van picking up and dropping off people at the park so they must be fairly close.

because I am in MI, none of our stores have coupons for there. Are they readily available all the time at CVS in PA? What is the discount on them? & thanks!