92 quart Sterilite Footlocker on WHEELS, Set of 2 ONLY $26.33 w/FS @ Walmart.com

magickallight

This is a GREAT Deal - I can't even find "1" at this price on other sites - let alone FREE Shipping! Walmart.com has their

Sterilite Footlocker, Set of 2

$26.33

Was: $38.52

*Free shipping to store or HOME!

http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/07/31/49/84/0007314984210_215X215.jpg

Item Description

Sterilite's 1842 Footlocker offers a 92-quart capacity that can accommodate larger items. Smooth rolling wheels and handles are incorporated into the rugged design, and the metal hinge and latches help keep the container securely closed. In addition, this item accepts standard-sized padlocks (not included).

* Generous 92-quart capacity

* Made of heavy duty plastic

* Accomodates standard padlock (not included)

* 31.128 L x 17.5 W x 13.875 H"

LINK

*As usual - Walmart.com is NOT going directly to the item - click link and enter in Sterilite Footlocker, Set of 2 to Walmart's search box... it should be the first one that comes up in search - they are Light Blue.

I ordered two sets. One set arrived day before yesterday and did not have wheels or handles. The other set arrived yesterday and one is broken. I have e-mailed WalMart but have not had a response. Have any of you had any experience with getting damaged products replaced with WalMart. My local WalMart does not have these in stock or I would try to exchange them there.