what's your black friday budget?

stingygrrl

That's weak! ;) I don't know what I am spending. It ALL depends on what I see in the ads that strikes my fancy. If there is nothing, then it makes it that much easier.

I won't know till I see how much money I have saved up by then and what deals are out there.

My Christmas budget tends to be about $75 per child, and I try to get as many of their gifts as possible on BF so they can get more things. And then whatever else I buy for other relatives--if I can find good deals on things on BF for them, I'll do it.

If I have the money or some available credit that I don't mind using, and there's an awesome deal on some electronic thing that I want, I'd consider getting it...but I don't know. Right now I'm just focusing on getting the kids' presents.

I probably should have used a better word than budget.. I was thinking about the max I would actually spend.

I just don't see a lot out there that's compelling to buy, other than the freebie things like CDs that I could use, and other FAR things that I wouldn't buy unless they're free. :D

• 3 weeks later...