what's your black friday budget?

stingygrrl

I'd really like to spend no more than 600-700 hundred this year........don't know how realalistic that is though! funny how the little things add up quickly like stocking stuffers and so on. Anyone know something fun, but inexpensive for stockings for a 4 year old and 10 year old???:idea:

I shop Target clearance throughout the year for the gift closet, so many of Beorn's gifts will come from there.

In addition to that, my usual budget for Chr-stmas and Hanukkah is $500 total for three people from BF until Chr-stmas. We are a cash only family, and that's all we can afford to spend.

keep heading north!!! I live only 30 minutes from Canada!!!!! Hope you lucked out with the snow the other day!!!:crossfing

We got about 5 inches, but it was gone the next day. I get the feeling this winter is going to be horrible! So glad we bought a snow thrower last year.

Shanni I grew up in cortland Ny about 45 mniutes from Binghamton now Iam about 45 fomr cortland

we missed the snow

We've been living here for 3 years now and love it despite the snow! LOL Somehow we lucked out the other day with the snow. 25 minutes from my house, got dumped on and ended up with about 10 inches. I do have to say, I'm not looking forward to the lake effect snow that will soon get here!;)

We've been living here for 3 years now and love it despite the snow! LOL Somehow we lucked out the other day with the snow. 25 minutes from my house, got dumped on and ended up with about 10 inches. I do have to say, I'm not looking forward to the lake effect snow that will soon get here!;)

Right now we are very blessed Cayuga lake is only about 400 yards from our house so while they get snow 5miles up the road were we us to live we may now just get rain or we don't get as much. I have to call my parents or a friend up the road if I am heading that way to see how the weather is if they have called for a lot of snow as we live int eh country and with the fields it is white out a lot on certain roads if windy

I remember getting a lot more snow growing up in Cortland .