what's your black friday budget?

stingygrrl

I am not really good a sticking to a budget, which is why I WILL NOT bring the checkbook or credit cards. I work part time and get paid the Friday before BF. Check will be about $400 and I will cash it on Wed. before Thanksgiving and by Friday evening every penny will be gone.

My sister does a budget of $150 per child. I don't do budgets. My son is almost 11 and his items cost more. For example his one item he will be getting this is is: $178. So he knows now, quantity is not always better. I'd blow a budget so I don't even try to put myself on one

My goal is to get 10 xbox 360s so that will take a huge chunk of my budget. Maybe a few hundred on BF itself. Anything left will go towards more 360s.

10 XBOX 360'S~!~!!@!@~~~!!!!!! :splat: HOLY SHNEIKIES!!! Whattaya gunna do? Link them all up and invite 39 of your best friends over? :sidesplit

I will usually buy for as many people on my list as possible. It's much nicer to get all that I can done that day. The past few years I think I've spent around $300. It really just depends on what I find in the ads and what else the store has for a good deal that wasn't in the ads.

My budget is going to be 300-400. Although, we may just end up with one of the computers in the ad, so then the budget with be higher. I'm mostly going to be shopping for the non-electronic Black Friday items. I'm heading out either today, or sometime this weekend to put a few of the Little People sets on layaway(and as many other WM black friday items that I can find)

Well, let's see...

I buy my kids presents from their grandmother, aunt and us. Plus I usually get stuff for the grandkids too and maybe a family member or two. Probably around 3000.00 between all the stuff for everyone. (My mom and sister each give me 600.00 for the three kids and 400.00 for the four grandkids). I get to spend a lot of money and have all the fun plus the kids and grandkids get things that they definately want. Works well.