what's your black friday budget?

stingygrrl

Guest Deals4Me

My father in law is done...mother in law...hmm...might be done...

and I buy alot on clearance... cheaply.

So I am thinking 100-200 depending on whats on sale...

We're thinking about buying a TV for us... so I dont know...We gotta see sales...and call the bankto find out what the daily debit amount is. So we'll see.

Guest Deals4Me

Last year at Best Buy w/ best buy bucks that were donated to us, I bought myself a toy, The Sims Deluxe Game...that game is 30 bucks at walmart (prolly cheaper now with sims 2 with 2 expansions now) Best buy did it for 5

-5 best bucks, tax of 58 cents....ha. The best 58 cents I ever spent!

Guest Deals4Me

I will definitely be using the maximum limit of $300 in Best Buy Bucks from the McDonald's Monopoly game, as I did last year, so hopefully I can get some great stuff from Best Buy without any further hit on my wallet.

-Mark-

Careful on this one, fine print at best buy webpage, claims no more than 3-4 per dvd/cd and other limits apply on other items...

• 2 weeks later...
I try to budget out how much I will spend on each person, but as far as a Black Friday budget, I am not very good at sticking to those! I often find things that I didn't even see in the ads, and it messes my budget up. THe amount of money I spend also depends on when I get tired.

Last year I spent about $600.00 This year I am hoping to save about $1300.00 I am Hoping to get 2 Xbox 360's (The Deluxe set) and than have about $500 left for other Stuff. My Hubby and Brother would die for the new xbox. We shall see, I am sure they will all be gone around here... I am currently buying stuff like a mad woman to sell on ebay (I like to sell childrens books) that helps me with Black Friday as well.