What are the HOT toys for this year?

ChristmasShopping

I knew it! I just knew that TRU, those scumbags, would realize Teacup Piggies are hot and raise the prices! From $12.99 to $14.99 for the pigs and outfits from $6.99 to $7.99. I really hate them with a passion. :yuck:

I was at TRU yesterday and they got in about 6 of them. I noticed the price increase too. I only shop there when I absolutely have to, otherwise I window shop there and find it for a better price somewhere else.

The Monster High dolls are nice looking, but really poorly made. My daughter got one a couple of months ago and the hands keep breaking off. Even though she likes the way they look she doesn't want more of them because she can't even play with the one she has without it falling apart.

I thought I read somewhere that their body parts come off on purpose...?

The Monster High dolls are nice looking, but really poorly made. My daughter got one a couple of months ago and the hands keep breaking off. Even though she likes the way they look she doesn't want more of them because she can't even play with the one she has without it falling apart.

We had the same problem and DD6 does not play rough with her toys. She has Laguna and the fins won't stay on her legs and other pieces keep falling off.

Just scored a Lagoona Blue from walmart.com (for $17!!!) thanks to Zoolert! Looks like it's already sold out but try Zoolert - someone on here told me about it and I'm so glad I signed up for text alerts!!

zooLert is a must this time of year! :) Plus the guys there are really nice and if you want to them to start trackers on something, you just need to ask. They are really great about implementing requests.

Just scored a Lagoona Blue from walmart.com (for $17!!!) thanks to Zoolert! Looks like it's already sold out but try Zoolert - someone on here told me about it and I'm so glad I signed up for text alerts!!

Silly me. I signed up for email alerts. I'm not checking my email every second of the day. I just went back and signed up for the text alerts (I don't do texting, so didn't think about it). I missed this one but hopefully I'll get the next one. Thanks.

So the Santa Sing A Ma Jig is going to be at TRU on BF. That one sings "We Wish You A Merry X-Mas." There is still another Santa Sing A Ma Jig out there that sing "Jingle Bells." If anyone spots the Jingle Bells Santa anywhere other than Amazon or ebay (inflated prices), could you please let me know which store you saw it at?

Please and Thank You :)

Silly me. I signed up for email alerts. I'm not checking my email every second of the day. I just went back and signed up for the text alerts (I don't do texting, so didn't think about it). I missed this one but hopefully I'll get the next one. Thanks.

It was an afterthought for me too! I realized I'd have to jump on them super-fast (and I was right!) so I'm glad I signed up for the text alerts! Good luck!

<object width="384" height="356" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" id="ep"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="*****************" value="always" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="movie" value="http://i.cdn.turner.com/money/.element/apps/cvp/4.0/swf/cnn_money_384x216_embed.swf?context=embed&videoId=/video/news/2010/09/28/n_top_toys.cnnmoney" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><embed src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/money/.element/apps/cvp/4.0/swf/cnn_money_384x216_embed.swf?context=embed&videoId=/video/news/2010/09/28/n_top_toys.cnnmoney" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" *****************="always" width="384" wmode="transparent" height="356"></embed></object>

Dh and I decided to buy the 250 Xbox Kinect bundle a couple of weeks ago. :cheesy: Took a look today and it's sold out everywhere I looked online. :no: Toured Costco, Walmart, Fred Meyer - only found a couple of 4 gig bundles at Fred Meyer. :confused: Finally found ONE 250 gig bundle left at GameStop. :D Could be they'll restock everything in a couple of weeks, but if you're after that bundle and you happen to see it, I'd buy it now. :cool:

For the Lalaloopsy fans, MGA is releasing mini Lala dolls that are all plastic (including clothes) and only 3" tall. They have been spotted at some TRU's already but I read the official release date is 12/1. So they should showing up in stores after that.

For the Lalaloopsy fans, MGA is releasing mini Lala dolls that are all plastic (including clothes) and only 3" tall. They have been spotted at some TRU's already but I read the official release date is 12/1. So they should showing up in stores after that.

DD would love those! She loves Polly Pockets. ;)

FYI, if you are looking to buy that Barbie Video Girl it's on sale this week at Target for $34.99 (from $49.99) AND there is a $5 off coupon in their Holiday Toy Book. So, I got it for $29.99! It's one of the only toys my 9 yr old has been asking for. I hope it's not a piece of junk... has decent reviews so we shall see! :yup:

http://lh4.googleusercontent.com/public/HOEVeDqN9D5VLBLlenVh-Mlg-Lu6pTs2x_-Cq4hLH6Mpy2dVfHaQ1Fg4OFxO672nS-PFZssVoSG6tpKE6qT449ctAAk9SJwkwm6AWUs1E9RngRmy95jV0scs4gjaFbBDwXQ4T6LAlVUj=s90

Edited by we_say!

So all we did this last year where if we saw what someone else had on their wishlist we would pick it up and sell it to that person for the PRICE WE PAID and shipping. That way we were not loading wallets of the stinkin people on craigslist who buy everything up and sell it for twice as much!

Anyone interested?

I've got a few things for my wish list and a few things I have extra's of

We did it for ZHU ZHU's last year and it saved a lot of people me included!!!

So all we did this last year where if we saw what someone else had on their wishlist we would pick it up and sell it to that person for the PRICE WE PAID and shipping. That way we were not loading wallets of the stinkin people on craigslist who buy everything up and sell it for twice as much!

Anyone interested?

I've got a few things for my wish list and a few things I have extra's of

We did it for ZHU ZHU's last year and it saved a lot of people me included!!!

I have a couple monster high dolls

I just saw a commercial for the new Zhu Zhu Princess line. The ballroom and castle....it's all so cute!! Just when I thought Zhu Zhu's were in the past......

Oh and the mini Lalaloopsy line will have doll houses and accessories available too :D

I just saw a commercial for the new Zhu Zhu Princess line. The ballroom and castle....it's all so cute!! Just when I thought Zhu Zhu's were in the past......

Oh and the mini Lalaloopsy line will have doll houses and accessories available too :D

Uggg! Now I have to get them! ;)

I just got 2 teacup piggies at a local walgreens for 9.99. They were in the toy aisle sitting on a shelf. Only had snowflake and princess.

I have checked several Walgreens in my area, and no piggies around. I even asked and no one knows what I am talking about!! I see they are in Ohio Walgreens, maybe they haven't reached PA yet??

Found these pics, it's good for a size comparison.

Monster High + Mini Lalaloopsy pic

Another

Mini + accessories

Also, I think the house may just be that packaging that doubles as a house. You know a lot of people were asking for that with the larger dolls. It appears MGA listened and implemented that with the minis.

Edited by rjncmj