NEW Code for $10 off $10 @ JCPenney.com

magickallight

I have used it multi times with my Jcpenney card and they never canceled them

Good to know! I don't have a penney's card but I guess it doesn't hurt to try. Hoping to snag a few shirts for dh for father's day. Can't beat the price, nice church shirts for $6-$8 after discount including ship to store.

Can you use this code on multiple orders or will they cancel any orders after your first?

Last month when they did this, I did 2 orders-one under my name and one under DH and they both came. A week later, I did it again and they canceled the second order. So, I used the code a total of 4 times, all on the same Visa card and they only canceled one of the 4.

• 1 month later...

Another new $10 off $10 code!!!

Code: TEN2YOU

This isn't supposed to start working until Aug 9 to Aug 24, but reportedly is working now.

ALSO note: 1 use of the code per person/account. Otherwise it looks like they may cancel your other orders.

I have NOT personally tried it, hopefully someone will and let us know how it goes.

Happy shopping if it works now. :)

I just found this on JcPenney's facebook page:

"Our promotion "ten4you" is only applicable for one transaction as stated in the promotion terms. It is not applicable to multiple transactions. If a customer tries to use the code multiple times, subsequent orders after the first will be cancelled."

-------------------------------

Here is another code I just found, I believe it is Save $10 on $25, code: 2UFROMUS

And another:

Save $10 on $25

Code: REGISTRY

Ends: Aug 12

Edited by noehlp

• 1 month later...

All 3 of these codes don't start until September 19, and end September 28. Happy Shopping!

www.JcPenney.com

Save $10 on $10+ Purchase (Sept 19 - 28)

Code: GO4TEN or Code: 2RSTARS

Save $10 on $25 Purchase (Sept 19 - 28)

Code: URBEST

More JcPenney Codes: HERE

Awesome! Thank you! I've been waiting for one of these $10 off 10 coupons.