Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker / Bed Bath and Beyond $29.99

1josh

I had been looking for an ice cream maker and found the Cuisinart model ICE-20 in Bed Bath and Beyond for 40% off. This brings is down from $49.99 to $29.99. I used the $5.00 off a $15 purchase and paid about $26 with tax.

They have it listed online but it is currently out of stock. It has excellent reviews.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41FRS3FBY4L._SS350_.jpg

I had been looking for an ice cream maker and found the Cuisinart model ICE-20 in Bed Bath and Beyond for 40% off. This brings is down from $49.99 to $29.99. I used the $5.00 off a $15 purchase and paid about $26 with tax.

They have it listed online but it is currently out of stock. It has excellent reviews.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41FRS3FBY4L._SS350_.jpg

This ice cream maker is awesome! We have tried many of the recipes that come with the instructions, and they have all been delicious. It's lots of fun for my kids, too. They love eating homemade ice cream and frozen yogurt. We paid about $50 for this a few years ago.

If anyone else is interested in this, Kohl's will price match the $29.99 at Bed, Bath and Beyond and give you a $10 off coupon and give you 15% off. I walked out paying $16.99 plus my state tax.

Did you have an ad? I have been wanting one of these.

My BB&B and Kohl's happen to be right next door to each other. I went into BB&B to make sure they had one and the price was $29.99, and they have a $5.00 coupon on their latest mailing. In Kohll's I picked up the ice cream maker, on sale for $47 to $49 and took it back to customer service. I asked if they would match BB&B with the $5 off coupon because I knew that Kohl's was also giving you 15% off. It was the lady at customer service that told me there is a $10 Kohl's coupon out there , but they didn't send it to card holders, and she would give me the $10 off and the 15%. So that is how it worked for me. She also told me that they should be able to do the same thing at the regular cash registers. So on my way out, I saw something else that was $18 and took it to the register. The cashier was reluctant at first but I told her what customer service had told me and she rang it up, took $10 off, and gave me the 15% off too. Also, I had a printout of BB&B's online page that showed the ice cream maker priced at $29.99 (but out of stock online) but I didn't have to use it, the customer service person at Kohl's said she would take my word for it. So it was really quite simple to do. Good luck.

I have made two different ice cream flavors since I got the machine last week. Just wanted to let you all know that is It is very easy and the ice cream is great. I am glad I made that purchase; my children are much happier. :yup: