9-in-1 Accessory Kit iPod shuffle w/Speakers & Charger $6.00 w/FS @ Walmart.com

magickallight

This is a HOT DEAL! Walmart.com is offering their

Ematic 9-in-1 Accessory Kit for New iPod shuffle with Speakers & Charger

$6.00 with FREE Shipping to Store OR Home!

List Price: $16.88

You Save: $10.88 (64%)

http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/87/56/90/00/0087569000556_215X215.jpg

This iPod accessory kit features just about everything you need to get the most out of your new shuffle. It includes an AC wall charger, speakers, audio splitter, three silicone cases, and much more.

* USB AC wall charger eliminates the need for a computer when charging your iPod

* Passive speakers let you amplify your music without batteries

* 3.5mm cable allows you to connect your iPod to your car stereo or home theater system

* Audio splitter allows two sets of headphones to be connected simultaneously

* Screen protector ensures that your touch remains scratch-free

* Cleaning cloth for keeping your player clean

* Carrying pouch helps protect against scratches and dust

* Airplane adapter allows you to conveniently connect to an aircraft entertainment system using your iPod headphones

* Three protective silicone cases in clear, pink, and blue

LINK

As you other ipod shuffle owners know (this particular shuffle)---the controls for the device is on the headphones. Got the kit today and there is no control on the cord, so it doesn't play through the speakers for me. Other people said the speakers didn't work or if it did, played too low to hear it. Not sure about everything else yet. The little silicone skins they sent fit perfectly. Speakers are the biggest disappointment to me concerning my ipod, as I was happy to see these available. If the controls were on the shuffle itself, it would not be an issue. Should have read the reviews first. All the mentions for speakers were negative. Oh well, not much spent, so you could say you get what you pay for. ;) Edited by Shortness