Mach Speed / 256MB / Silver / MP3 Player -- $19.99

Aaron

Mach Speed 256MB MP3 Player

The all-new Mach Speed Thumb Drive MP3 Player has arrived. This Thumb Drive MP3 Player delivers superior sound in a sleek new design for improved mobility and portability. This skip free MP3 player is also a voice recorder and a portable storage drive based on the ever-popular Thumb Drive platform. This little MP3 player also doubles and triples as a USB flash drive and a digital voice recorder. Take it anywhere to listen to music, store data, and take quick voice notes for those hard to remember pieces of information like which part of the mall parking lot you left your car. With its rugged design, crystal clear backlit-lcd display and neck strap you can even enjoy music while jogging at night or just having a quick music boost during your lunch breaks with this carry everywhere device. The USB connection on this MP3 player makes copying music and files on and off the internal built in flash drive as simple as it gets. With easy to install software and full users manual you will be listening to your favorite digital music within minutes of opening the box.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?sourceid=qIZwQyB4JD@xAncxV0Vj&siteid=0041365847&CMP=AFC-AFFIL&Sku=M450-4004%20R&afsrc=1

• 1 month later...

Has anyone ever bought anything from tiger direct. I am interested in the 2.99 one but I have never had good experience with rebates.

I've bought items from them in the past, but their rebates take a looong time to process. Some report they don't even get them after waiting for them for a long time - YMMV.

Has anyone ever bought anything from tiger direct. I am interested in the 2.99 one but I have never had good experience with rebates.

I've bought items from them in the past, but their rebates take a looong time to process. Some report they don't even get them after waiting for them for a long time - big huge YMMV.