$10 coupons for Toy Story 1 & 2 blu ray combo pack

love a deal

for those that are getting the price match from TRU you have some stupid guest services people, it clearly says buy both and save $10 so its the same deal as Target has, now they should PM the $21.98 price before and then give you the $10 for buying both.

for those that are getting the price match from TRU you have some stupid guest services people, it clearly says buy both and save $10 so its the same deal as Target has, now they should PM the $21.98 price before and then give you the $10 for buying both.

Yea, that's what I was thinking. I couldn't believe they would do that!

does anyone know if toys r us takes these coupons? i'm not sure there policy on printed internet coupons and my husband is going there anyway... and i know i'd never get him to price match at target!

I have used the internet coupons at TRU before no problem.

does anyone know if toys r us takes these coupons? i'm not sure there policy on printed internet coupons and my husband is going there anyway... and i know i'd never get him to price match at target!

I used my Princess and the Frog coupon on Monday no problemo!

I used mine this morning at TRU and they scanned fine and no beeps!

I used mine this morning at TRU and they scanned fine and no beeps!

Used mine yesterday at TRU! No problem. I always wonder when I go if they will take them or stop taking them. The guy that rang me up said his drawer was already stuffed full of them and that was at 11am!

you are lucky if you are getting Target to PM the TRU ad and take ANOTHER $10 off your order. Their PM policy is to match the competitor's pricing, but if they are running a promo as well, the customer service person should only be adjusting your price down to match the $16.99 (before the Disney coupons) per DVD for buying 2.

I totally didn't think it would work either, but they did it for me this morning.

I went through the line and paid the $22.99 twice; got the $30 discount with coupons/promo, plus another 5% discount for a trial program they are running in our city for Redcard holders. Went to customer service and got $12.06 credit back to my card for the Toys R Us price match. If my math is right, I paid $3.12 for both movies (not counting tax).

To get your $10 Toy Story 1 & 2 coupons, log in to (or join) Disney Movie Rewards and enter the upc codes from your old VHS or DVD versions of each movie. You are able to print each coupon twice.

For those of you without the movies, here are the UPC codes.

786936294507 and 786936151060

Took me a long time to figure this out. If anyone else was fuzzy today: enter the code like you are entering a movie you just bought to get rewards points. This will bring up the coupon site. I kept looking for a special place that said to enter the code to get a coupon.

Duh!

Took me a long time to figure this out. If anyone else was fuzzy today: enter the code like you are entering a movie you just bought to get rewards points. This will bring up the coupon site. I kept looking for a special place that said to enter the code to get a coupon.

Duh!

Post #4 also helped with finding where to input the UPC code in this thread (on page one)......in case anyone else is still having trouble.....

Help!!! My printer is acting out....I tried to print cpns and it keep freezing...now that I have it working it says "print limit reached"....help....what can I do??:tired

They should still be in your print queue for your printer.

Worst case - you create another Disney rewards movie account with a different email address and print them again?

just a note for those who do not know, you input the upc codes for the movies where it says "enter code" (under "account summary" on the homepage), click "go" and then you'll see the banner to click on for the coupon

This is way also you have to get the movie ticket credit for TS 3. Enter the code on the sheet for the Magical savings rewards and you get a code for the movie ticket credit for another site. You have to select which theater to use it at and put a name on the ticket.

You guys and gals are the greatest. I didn't do the price match, but all said and done I paid $15.98 for two new release movies! Just yesterday I was going to purchase Toy Story only for $22.96. Got both for less than what Wal-mart wanted for one! Now my son won't peel himself away from the TV. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I just got back from Target. I had them price match the $16.99 each price if you buy both from Toys R Us, then I got $10 off each additional with the upgrade coupon from Disney, and finally the register also gave me the additional instant $10 for buying both from Target. I paid $3.98 total for both blu-ray combo packs before tax. Thanks op!!

Do you have to take the TRU ad to customer service when you are price matching at Target? I've never done this before, but I want in on this deal! Thanks.

The success I've had with it was when I actually went through the line and THEN did the price match at customer service. This is the way that most Target stores have required me to do any price matching. But, some have said that they just go straight to customer service and it works fine. I was unsure about whether the $10 would automatically come off if you took it to customer service and they price adjusted the movies as they scanned them. But I think it's worked for some. It's just that my stores want you to go through the line first.

I did have one store tell me that the Toys R Us price of $16.99 was AFTER the $10 off 2 (which it is) and that it would be compiling 2 $10 off promotions on top of each other (which is true), and they wouldn't do it. So, I went back to the store that did it for me without any problems. I did it there twice and got FOUR movies for $7ish + tax. I also used 2 different e-mails on Disney and printed off 4 movie tickets for Toy Story 3 (worth $34) for me and my girls to see on summer break when it comes out in June.

An excellent deal for sure as I'm sure you have read. But your mileage with this one may definitely vary depending on how they interpret the TRUS ad. Still not a 1/2 bad deal even if you don't get the price match considering the value of the movie tickets to see the new release this summer.

Just breezing through but I received a $3 of any disney movie through an email from disney rewards which let me print it twice. I know target has their own different one too. Still haven't been to see if my Target has the movies been busy

Gosh, I love this site!! :D

Thanks so much for posting this offer. I was finally able to purchase both DVD combo packs.

I had a print out of the TRU ad and brought it to Target the other day for a PM, but they would not accept it - said it had to be the actual flyer. :(

I called my neighbors to see if anyone had the ad, but most had put it in recycling for Tuesday's pick up - me included! :eek:

I just happened to see a neighbor who I hadn't called and asked if she had the flyer - and she did!! :) I was so excited.

Today, I went back to Target for the PM, used the printed $10.00 off coupons for each movie, and got the extra $10.00 off from the Target promo.

$3.98 plus tax. I thought the cashier was going to fall over. :eyepoppin

Of course, I opened both DVD's a entered the codes for the free movie tickets and printed them out.

The DVD-rom activity disk was an extra added bonus.

Thanks again OP and all who added to this thread. :D

Does anyone know if Target is still selling the Toy Story 1 & 2 dvd combo packs for $22.99 and giving the $10 savings when you buy both? My Target won't PM with TRU because the closest TRU is 60 miles away. I went through this with the manager of the the store at Christmastime.

Does anyone know if Target is still selling the Toy Story 1 & 2 dvd combo packs for $22.99 and giving the $10 savings when you buy both? My Target won't PM with TRU because the closest TRU is 60 miles away. I went through this with the manager of the the store at Christmastime.

I'm pretty sure that deal was only for the week that the dvd's were released.