$10 coupons for Toy Story 1 & 2 blu ray combo pack

love a deal

To get your $10 Toy Story 1 & 2 coupons, log in to (or join) Disney Movie Rewards and enter the upc codes from your old VHS or DVD versions of each movie. You are able to print each coupon twice.

For those of you without the movies, here are the UPC codes.

786936294507 and 786936151060

Edited by love a deal

cool, Best Buy has the Blue Ray combo for $24.99 each, save $10 if you buy both so with that and the coupons, i also have a $20 rewards certificate to redeem, so i think it will be like less than $10 out of pocket for me then.

cool, Best Buy has the Blue Ray combo for $24.99 each, save $10 if you buy both so with that and the coupons, i also have a $20 rewards certificate to redeem, so i think it will be like less than $10 out of pocket for me then.

You can price match the TRU price at BB.

Target will have them both for $22.99 and you get $10 back wyb both (like the Best Buy deal). Here's how it plays out:

Buy both for $22.99 each: $45.98

-$10 instant savings

-$20 (both manuf coupons)

=$15.98 total or $7.99 each

If you factor in the $8.50 movie ticket, these are FREE.

its spend all or nothing, I dont get any money back, if i price match thats less rewards i earn.

If you price matched, You could always get like batteries or something, to get more for your money (or free certificate:)). Just an idea!

Awesome deal - thanks!

Obviously ymmv, but my Best Buy will price match OR take coupons, not both. My Target will do both matching and coupons. For those that have a Fry's Electronics, their price is $19.97 for the blu-rays. I take the ad to Target to match - ends up about $5 each.

Awesome deal - thanks!

Obviously ymmv, but my Best Buy will price match OR take coupons, not both. My Target will do both matching and coupons. For those that have a Fry's Electronics, their price is $19.97 for the blu-rays. I take the ad to Target to match - ends up about $5 each.

I'm in N. CA and looked at my Fry's ad, but I didn't see anything listed. Was it in their Sat or Sun ad?

To get your $10 Toy Story 1 & 2 coupons, log in to (or join) Disney Movie Rewards and enter the upc codes from your old VHS or DVD versions of each movie. You are able to print each coupon twice.

For those of you without the movies, here are the UPC codes.

786936294507 and 786936151060

THANK YOU SO MUCH! For the codes especially!

Just got back from Target. They had lots of dvd's in stock, but who knows how many will be left towards the end of the week. I still can't believe how cheap these combo packs ended up being after the individual $10 coupons and then the add'l $10 off for buying both movies. These also come with a free interactive dvd-rom and free movie tickets for Toy Story 3!!:D FYI--these combo packs are 2 disc combo packs b/c they don't include the digital copy.

Thank you so much, OP, for posting the $10 off coupons!!

Just got back from Target. They had lots of dvd's in stock, but who knows how many will be left towards the end of the week. I still can't believe how cheap these combo packs ended up being after the individual $10 coupons and then the add'l $10 off for buying both movies. These also come with a free interactive dvd-rom and free movie tickets for Toy Story 3!!:D FYI--these combo packs are 2 disc combo packs b/c they don't include the digital copy.

Thank you so much, OP, for posting the $10 off coupons!!

Just an FYI for everyone!

Bought these today and the register didn't take the instant $10 savings off. Didn't discover it until later when I got home since I had bought several things....so I called. Apparently they are having issues with the registers not taking it off. Not sure if this is a store level issue or what...but just a forewarning you may want to make sure yours takes it off before you leave the line!!!

I just got back from Target. I had them price match the $16.99 each price if you buy both from Toys R Us, then I got $10 off each additional with the upgrade coupon from Disney, and finally the register also gave me the additional instant $10 for buying both from Target. I paid $3.98 total for both blu-ray combo packs before tax. Thanks op!! Edited by ccarson1972
let something out

I just got back from Target. I had them price match the $16.99 each price if you buy both from Toys R Us, then I got $10 off each additional with the upgrade coupon from Disney, and finally the register also gave me the additional instant $10 for buying both from Target. I paid $3.98 total for both blu-ray combo packs before tax. Thanks op!!

Wowwww...that actually PM'd the ad with the $10 instant savings from TRU? Now THAT is a deal.

no joke...my receipt shows that Toys R Us owed me $26.10 for buying both movies. The manager was going to refund me the money but I told her she didn't need to since I know it was supposed to be $3.98 or cheaper for the deal there too. So I ended up not paying a dime for TS1 & TS2 (not even tax). Crazy but true! :cheesy: (plus I got Princess & the frog yesterday for $5.52)

Gonna go PM @Target later for another set of TS1 & TS2 for my niece. :D

Edited by KoopawnKode

I also price matched at Target and got both movies for $3.98 before tax. Smoking deal!!

Just a question about how you price matched and got the $10 instant savings--did you do this while going through checkout or did you buy everything and then go to customer service? Thanks!

you are lucky if you are getting Target to PM the TRU ad and take ANOTHER $10 off your order. Their PM policy is to match the competitor's pricing, but if they are running a promo as well, the customer service person should only be adjusting your price down to match the $16.99 (before the Disney coupons) per DVD for buying 2.