Kmart Doubling Again!

Rrt29

You can't really cut and paste the stores as they are not in any type of order - except for region.

For instance .. one state is spread out over 3 pages. It's really odd how they have it layed out. And it's also 30 pages long.

So you need to be more specific in what large or metropolitan area you want to know about.

:( My Kmart isn't doing it, but I will luckily be back home visiting my family for Easter so I can do it there thankfully. I still might take a little trip somewhere else to do some more lol. I'm so addicted that even only being able to do 5 is still exciting! :D

You do not- I have read several blogs that said you do not

x Thank you for your recent correspondence. We are always interested in hearing from our customers. We appreciate your interest in our Double Coupon Event. We have received more complete details regarding this upcoming promotion. The rules for this event are as follows: -Offer dates: 04/04-04/10 -Manufacturer Coupons up to and including $2 value will be doubled -In-store Activation MUST BE tied to your Shop Your Way to Rewards card -Does not include Kmart Store Coupons -Does not include Kmart Pharmacy Store Coupons -Limit 5 total coupons per customer per day -First 5 coupons provided by customer will be doubled Again, thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding the Double Coupon Event. We appreciate your business and value you as a Sears Holdings customer. We certainly hope you will continue to make Sears Holdings your choice for quality and value. Sincerely, Brooke G. Retail Customer CareSears Holdings Corporation

Dear xxxxxxx, Thank you for your recent correspondence. We are always interested in hearing from our customers. We appreciate your interest in our Double Coupon Event. We have received more complete details regarding this upcoming promotion. The rules for this event are as follows: -Offer dates: 04/04-04/10 -Manufacturer Coupons up to and including $2 value will be doubled -In-store Activation MUST BE tied to your Shop Your Way to Rewards card -Does not include Kmart Store Coupons -Does not include Kmart Pharmacy Store Coupons -Limit 5 total coupons per customer per day -First 5 coupons provided by customer will be doubled Again, thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding the Double Coupon Event. We appreciate your business and value you as a Sears Holdings customer. We certainly hope you will continue to make Sears Holdings your choice for quality and value. Sincerely, Brooke G. Retail Customer CareSears Holdings Corporation

The last I knew, they have now updated their registers to reflect the coupon limit. Before, it was discretionary, but now the 'almighty register' will not allow them to do it.

How is the register going to know if you are the same customer? I mean why can't you just do multiple transactions if the cashier will allow it?

the link of participating stores won't come up for me.... Can someone copy and paste the Ohio stores that are participating? Thanks

I only saw Fremont, Fostoria, St Marys and 2 in Zanesville. I live close to Columbus and haven't seen any for there.

• 3 weeks later...
What's everyone think about the 5 coupons a day? I asked the manager about that and he said that the registers are programed to double only 5 coupons and we have to use our cards so they know that you already did your five for the day.

What's everyone think about the 5 coupons a day? I asked the manager about that and he said that the registers are programed to double only 5 coupons and we have to use our cards so they know that you already did your five for the day.

I think I will be going to k-mart every day this week! The limit 5 per day stinks but k-mart is about 5 minutes from my house.

:yup:

the reward card tracks you (so I cant' go to both k-mart's here anymore each day), I wonder if you could just get another rewards card like poeple do with cvs extra care card

According to the terms and conditions of the rewards card, you can only have one account per person. Other members of your family can also have their own accounts. My husband signed up for an account last week, so today at Kmart I used 5 coupons with my rewards card and he used 5 with his card.

Hmmm....list showed us being included, but I do not see anything in the actual ad this morning?????

I didn't see it in my ad but when I went in to Kmart they had a table right when you walked in to sign up for the card and on the table was a sign that they were doubling coupons this week with the card.

you can use your card as many times a day as you like but only 5 coupons at a time... go to your car drop off your first purchases and go back in to use your card again.

did you try it yesterday? I've done it when it was limit 10 per day, but now that they can track them on the card I wouldn't want to have to pay more for stuff because the coupons didn't double, the sign at my store said limit 5 per day.

I went there today to buy 5 things and saw a woman buy 25 of the same item and had the cashier ring them up 5 at a time so she could use all her coupons so you must be able to do several transactions. I have a hard time finding 5 things that are free or almost free there with coupons.

Am I just spoiled by Walgreens and CVS shopping and don't have any idea of the actual prices of items or is Kmart really high priced on a lot of things?

here's some more things that were free or close to it with coupons:

gilette body wash on sale $4 coupon $2 off doubled makes it free

$2 off any stayfree there were several that were $3.XX so they were free

$1 off chinet plates there were some for $2.09 so they came to 9cents (but when I went back today the sale sign for the plates was gone?)