Outerwear Clearance Sale @ Sears

angelic680

Anyone know if this is online only or instore too? Just found out we are getting stationed in Ft. Drum NY, so picking up some clothing for the kids would be nice, and for me and DH too!

oh yea, you will need some warm clothing there and snow boots for sure! we were stationed there twice - absolutely loved it!!!!

I'm from the south and been living in the south forever, am worried about the snow and the cold weather! I'm not warm blooded enough for up there! We were stationed in VA for 4 years, but winter was super mild on the coast! Any tips other than snow boots and warm clothing? Is the summer really like summer at all?

Anyone know if this is online only or instore too? Just found out we are getting stationed in Ft. Drum NY, so picking up some clothing for the kids would be nice, and for me and DH too!

Here Sears is taking an additional 40% off their clearance this weekend and my daughter bought a nice full snow suit for DD2 for 8.97 & a very heavy coat for DS7 for 11.xx. Plus a lot of other stuff including hat & glove sets for 2.xx.