Save $10 on $10 or more w/Code @ JcPenney.com

noehlp

went to order a dress and got this error

At this time, JCPenney.com is unable to determine the item availability, promotional discounts, shipping and handling, and tax on your order. When your order is shipped, the invoice will reflect the correct discounts, shipping and handling, and tax.

To continue checkout please select a payment type or you may call 1-800-322-1189 to place your order with a Customer Service Representative.

went to order a dress and got this error

At this time, JCPenney.com is unable to determine the item availability, promotional discounts, shipping and handling, and tax on your order. When your order is shipped, the invoice will reflect the correct discounts, shipping and handling, and tax.

To continue checkout please select a payment type or you may call 1-800-322-1189 to place your order with a Customer Service Representative.

I have had that happen to me before. I chose not to order.

www.JcPenney.com

Save $10 on $10 or more Purchase

Code: TEN4YOU

Ends: ???

Do you want to know what rocks? It works on CLEARANCE!!!! :gdlicklips:

This is back available:

Dorm Life Groovy Garden Comforter Set - posted by magickallight

- twin/xl twin only, well at least it let me add it to cart, and took the code, I didn't check out

I have tried twice to order a clearance item and it says this promotion does not apply. I don't know how you got it to work on a clearance item...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...