www.Diapers.com

Save $10 on Your First Diapers Purchase, also Free Shipping on $49 Purchase

Code: CXNN1957

Ends: July 27, 2010

Here's some other codes that are on their site:

Save 10% on Most Items (First Purchase) - exclusions, see site

Code: 10PERCENT

Ends: ???

Save $5 on Diapers or Formula Purchase (First Purchase)

Code: NEW5

Ends: ???

Edited by noehlp

I recently moved and wanted to start a new account and didn't want to use a referral code. The code I used was from a magazine and is now expired.

Thanks for the other codes!

Gotcha! If you find out otherwise, please let us know, but when I tried the code (didn't actually place an order) I put it down for coupon code, and it worked and said nothing about referral code.

hth

I got 207 Pampers diapers for $43.98 shipped and then the $14.97 rebate from not getting the magazine. Plus I got 500 pampers grow points. Great deal - thanks so much!!

Use code 10PAMPERS for the $10 off plus 500 pampers points

I used the 10PAMPERS code to get the 500 points and the $10 off. I automatically got the $10 off, but didn't see anything about the 500 points. Do they email you the code to enter into gifts to grow? How do you actually get the 500 bonus points?

I got 207 Pampers diapers for $43.98 shipped and then the $14.97 rebate from not getting the magazine. Plus I got 500 pampers grow points. Great deal - thanks so much!!

Use code 10PAMPERS for the $10 off plus 500 pampers points

Wow! That makes it an even better deal! Nice find!

With that many Pamper Grow points, is that enough alone for something from pampers?

I used the 10PAMPERS code to get the 500 points and the $10 off. I automatically got the $10 off, but didn't see anything about the 500 points. Do they email you the code to enter into gifts to grow? How do you actually get the 500 bonus points?

They show up in a box on your order confirmation page. You hAve to order Pampers to get the code for the points. I normally use Luvs but for this deal, I figured I could use Pampers!!

Wow! That makes it an even better deal! Nice find!

With that many Pamper Grow points, is that enough alone for something from pampers?

You can enter to win diapers for a year for 20 points, an 11x14 photo collage poster from shutterfly for 400 points, or Shutterfly Prints Package: 25 4x6, two 5x7 or one 8x10 for 500 points. Everything else is over 500 points but I believe there's a forum on here that people post codes so you can build your total up that way too.

Edited by ljl3185

I did the same thing ($10 off and Pampers points) from my email, and right on the confirmation page it gave me the code for the pampers points, I have already entered it and have the points!

Here is the Link:

http://www.diapers.com/MyDiapers.aspx?src=pampers_gtg2

http://c1.diapers.com/Images/HomePage/pampers_gtg2.gif

Edited by ixrayu05
Add Link